I just can't seem to get this to work...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Selim873, Feb 14, 2011.

Feb 14, 2011
  1. Selim873
    OP

Member Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

United States
    I put myself in a dumb situation where I accidentally made a MultiGameCube Game ISO in PAL format with all NTSC-U games in it... And I've searched around and couldn't find my answer, is there a patch I can get, because my TV doesn't support PAL in color and playing in Black and White just doesn't look good with vivid games like Billy Hatcher, plus I'm out of DVD's unfortunately. [​IMG]

2. techboy

Member techboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Are you using a GC backup loader? If so, check if there's an option to force video mode to NTSC. (not sure if there is an option for this in GC loaders, since I don't play GC games...)

If you're using a modchip, you need to buy more DVDs and make a proper disc.

3. Selim873
    OP

Member Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

United States
    Okay, I figured it out... But it was a pain in the ass though. Before, I used WiiGator's 0.2 launcher, the green cube in which forcing NTSC through there gave me Black and White... Then I tried this, I opened NeoGamma, which I NEVER used for GC Games because it would never work. It would lock at the Backup v1.1 screen. But I used the rebooter, forcing the menu to run with cIOS, and region free, then I opened my disc through the Disc Channel, It got past the v1.1 screen that time, and it gave me the game selector like it should, then I forced NTSC through there, and I got it in color! Thank you! [​IMG]

So obviously, yes, I'm on a softmod. I think hardmods are becoming less popular, but I could be way off...