Hacking i just buy a pstv now what?

oedu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so is a 3.36 and i wonder what the best jailbreak or cfw for it ? sould i update it more to a certain point or downgrade it? i update my vita before knowing of the henkaku hack so i dont whant to fuck it up this time i already turn uptomatic update off so what should i do next?

oedu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well on henkaku site they say 3.60 is needed mine is way lower then thats is 3.36 so nothing better i haves to get the patch 3.60?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

oedu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is thats permanent ? or i alway going to have to conect to hentaku website? and thats the only one there or the best?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is thats permanent ? or i alway going to have to conect to hentaku website? and thats the only one there or the best?
Well is only after fresh boot. If yo turn off system you have to reenable it. You can install offline henkaku enabler so you don't need internet, or you can also make private host henkaku actiavtor with pc i guess... but the offline henkaku installer work well enough. :)
Just don't turn off the system, put it in sleep mode.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx you i do thats i guess the offline
First install 3.60 firmware, then after you done so. visit the henkaku.xyz on the system and it will enable henkaku and install molecule app bubble on the menu. After that you need a FTP program like file zilla, copy over the Vitashell vpk and Offline installer vpk as soon as possible to make sure you won't need internet for it again until a update is made. :)

pauloedsonjk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so is a 3.36 and i wonder what the best jailbreak or cfw for it ? sould i update it more to a certain point or downgrade it? i update my vita before knowing of the henkaku hack so i dont whant to fuck it up this time i already turn uptomatic update off so what should i do next?
Setup your Dns and check for update for 3.60.

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

oedu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it normal thats filezilla whont let me transfert the vpk files? and i try more then one?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it normal thats filezilla whont let me transfert the vpk files? and i try more then one?
No i don't think so, first, did you enable safe homebrew from the options menu? did you enable the FTP by pressing select? Then inserting the FTP address on the screen into file zilla? It should managed to connect it both your pc and vita is on same wifi network.

oedu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
spoke to fast now i can transfert the vpk then i disconect and i cant install them they will say error or just say installlling ... but not moving... getthing harders then a 3ds...

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spoke to fast now i can transfert the vpk then i disconect and i cant install them they will say error or just say installlling ... but not moving... getthing harders then a 3ds...
What is the problem? You can't install VPK? Try transfering it again, make sure is completed before you disconnect from ftp.

oedu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
now everithing finally working i had to install vitashell to install maidumbtool ...what a pain

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1