Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://tinyurl.com/azng98
So I finally found a 2000.
yaypsp.gif
Good deal? Well, I wanna know if this one is moddable. I'm pretty sure the Ice Silver one was guaranteed, but I can't remember. If it is, all I'd need is the Pandora battery, a 512mb mem card and the CFW stuff, right? Could anyone help me out?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're an idiot.

That was one of the worst deals you could have gotten.

I only paid $60 for my current PSP.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um.....that wasn't such a good deal there. And your going to have a very hard time trying to mod it with a 5.03 firmware.

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can check these two links about identifying TA-088v3 boards (the unmoddables)
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/709168
http://www.dark-alex.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=3070

But I guess you should be fine, I've got the same bundle as you and it was a TA-085 (can be modded and can convert batteries to pandora).

If it's moddable, the easiest way would be to find someone with an already modded psp who could make a pandora and a mem stick for you (no need to buy anything, use your battery and mem stick)
Else there are ways to hard-mod the battery to convert it to a pandora but it's gonna be permanent and to make magic mem sticks without a modded psp. I don't know the exact procedure though.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
You're an idiot.

I only paid $650 for my current car, so if you ever pay or have paid more than that for a car you're an idiot. That's not the worst deal they could have gotten, not by a long shot. It's inappropriate to needlessly insult someone when they're here asking for help.

-----

When you get the PSP, you'll need to make sure the motherboard isn't TA88v3. Here are the details on it.

snowman007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gee thanks m3rox. What a nice little comment.
dry.gif
I couldn't find a 2000 one locally so I went with Ebay. Well, thanks for the help everyone else.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
You're an idiot.

Shut the fuck up.

That is actually a pretty good deal considering they don't make Daxter packs any more and they are, IIRC, all 100% hackable.

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say you got a great deal, considering it looks to be pretty much brand new, cheaper than the original cost of the bundle with the extras.

I just thought I'd point out a flaw in the seller's description for you though;
"This system is being sold with original games, movies, documentation and box that was included at the time of purchase."

Yet he clearly asks you to choose one game out of a list, including Ratchet and Clank, the game included in the bundle. He said that it's being sold with the "Original games included at the time of purchase", which means that one, so you -should- be getting two games.

I suggest contacting the seller about this and seeing if you can snag another game due to his inconsistency.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say it was a bad deal because you've got plenty with it, but you certainly took a gamble, if you were looking for hackable, as soon as I get my tax return I'm gonna get a phat one from gamestop for 119.99, and buy a pandora and already modded 8gig from wholesale, my heart race when I buy things from people online, always thinking they might stiff me

eric_4_life

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is the deal bad? I comes with 3 memory cards (9 gig in total), 2 games, family guy and bunch of other stuff! It's not like he paid 180$ for just the official bundle

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 you're a douche seriously. Did you bother to see what it came with?

Snow for the record I'm only chiming in since he was a jackass and you asked if it was a nice deal as I don't pirate PSP games as they're cheap(used) so I don't see the point. Early last summer I got the exact same package you got from this nitwit that got taken advantage of by Best Buy and had to dump it on Craigslist after 'using' it 30min and getting confused so it was technically new. I got that full Daxter setup(short of the box only), but he also worked for EA distro in town here and added in MOHH2, Prostreet, and Tiger Woods 08 for $150. Ultimately I ditched those 3 games (have MOH on Wii other 2 blow) and used the credit on those to buy 'used' 5 more games and 1 new(Guitar Hero)+$25. So I had 6 games, a case, and the full daxter setup with its game and movie for $175. Comparing what I did to yours with 2 games and a movie but all the added accessories and two nice 4GB memory cards you did well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: afternoon