Hacking I just bought a ps4 pro with 7.50, need some info for jailbreak

clianvXAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
  1. Should i upgrade to 7.55? Will jailbreak be more stable? How to do it?
  2. I see there are more possible jailbreaks options, which one to choose?
  3. After i jailbreak the console, should i never use internet again on console?
  4. What are the most important apps i should get after upgrading?

This are the just some questions that pop up in my head, as i never used a ps product.

If someone can share a tutorial how to jailbreak from zero and all for noobs will be great, i hope i will not some mistakes as this is very new for me.

EDIT

After purchasing the ps4, i go to settings and saw that it actually have the latest version 8.52. Jesus! And the guy told me he is sure it is 7.50. Now i have to give the console back and wait for the money through bureaucratic system.

It’s a shame cause i searched over 500 second hand ps4 pro to find a lower firmware and then, after i finally get it, it turns out the guy just lied or updated the console before sending it to me.

oh well, this was not a good day, considering the overexcitement i had when i finally got it. But i guess this is life, some days are like this.

Last edited by clianvXAi,

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First thing to do is go and read my good friend @KiiWii tutorial here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

Second just my opinion no point on staying on 7.50 just update to 7.55
Updating is easy and should only be done offline or your ps4 will update to the latest fw very bad no more jailbreak
Basically download 7.55 via your pc and update via usb
OFFLINE turn ps4 wifi off
Now simple just go try some ps4 host menus you can try my Prb host menus the selfhost is a local network between your pc and ps4 so safe
Best to use the disable update payload you can also use a custom dns to stop your ps4 from updating

jackfavvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After purchasing the ps4, i go to settings and saw that it actually have the latest version 8.52. Jesus! And the guy told me he is sure it is 7.50. Now i have to give the console back and wait for the money through bureaucratic system.
That's the kind of stuff that can make you mad. Be sure leave a low rating and write about the false advertising.

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
next time if you order through online, make the seller state that the console was never opened or never connected to online, you can request a screenshot of system info, this way you protect yourself from frouds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over