soniccomcisbr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here some information
System is 5.5.1
Many games installed on an external HD (haxchi was used according to the SD card.)
vWii have the homebrew channel instaled, however, I tried to use the HD I was using on my old wii and it not worked, however, the old wii sd card worked.

My main questions are:
1. How to use my old wii HD on it.
2. What tutorial should I follow at this point to install more games? I want to install the uncensored versions of games too.

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here some information
System is 5.5.1
Many games installed on an external HD (haxchi was used according to the SD card.)
vWii have the homebrew channel instaled, however, I tried to use the HD I was using on my old wii and it not worked, however, the old wii sd card worked.

My main questions are:
1. How to use my old wii HD on it.
2. What tutorial should I follow at this point to install more games? I want to install the uncensored versions of games too.

You cannot transfer hard drives between Wii's unless you used Loadiine. If you used the Brazilian/legit WUP method then you have to copy the games to another hard drive.

Use the Brazilian WUP tutorial which is never more than 2 pages deep, but more than likely stickied in this forum. If you legit search for it and cannot find it, post back here. You need to be able to learn to search before anyone will help you, otherwise you'll just end up bricking/breaking your Wii U or corrupting your hard drive. If you want to use Loadiine, follow the guide in the stickied Loadiine thread to install games. or simply use Wii U USB Helper. Once again, search. Most of your answers are within 2 pages on this subforum or under the "Homebrew".

EDIT; just realized you meant vWii on Wii U using and old (assuming?) WBFS Wii drive. I'm sure it has to do with the way it's formatted or folder structure or as someone posted down below the Y cable for drawing enough power? If I may recall you can't have multiple drives plugged either. I haven't used the vWii Mod before, so I'm sorry about my earlier reply where I may have misunderstood your question. I hope someone helps, good luck.

Last edited by datahoarder,

soniccomcisbr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You cannot transfer hard drives between Wii's unless you used Loadiine. If you used the Brazilin/legit WUP method then you have to copy the games to another hard drive.

Use the Brazilian WUP tutorial which is never more than 2 pages deep, but more than likely stickied in this forum. If you legit search for it and cannot find it, post back here. You need to be able to learn to search before anyone will help you, otherwise you'll just end up bricking/breaking your Wii U or corrupting your hard drive. If you want to use Loadiine, follow the guide in the stickied Loadiine thread to install games. or simply use Wii U USB Helper. Once again, search. Most of your answers are within 2 pages on this subforum or under the "Homebrew".

Yeah, I'm just a kind of lost because it's have many things installed on it.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are talking about using your old wii's hard drive with the games for wii on it, you can still use it on the vwii side, just run the vwii, providing it is hacked and run your usb loader of choice, your games should show up on your loader, if this isnt what you are talking about disregard what i said.

soniccomcisbr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are talking about using your old wii's hard drive with the games for wii on it, you can still use it on the vwii side, just run the vwii, providing it is hacked and run your usb loader of choice, your games should show up on your loader, if this isnt what you are talking about disregard what i said.

I just tried with Wiiflow and USB Loader GX. USB loader show me the games, I started loading New Super MArio Bros. Wii and the systemfreeze after I slect 1 player mode. Wiiflow the program dont even started. If I use only in SD mode it loads only the homebrews from the SD

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try this for syscheck: System Checker HacksDen Edition . you'll have to search for it, but it works on the virtual wii as well.

soniccomcisbr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
vWii cios installed. Emulators are working, but new Super Mario Bros. Wii no.
Also, on WiiU menu, Homebrew Launcher is installed, but returns me an error 199-9999
The installed WiiU games, however are working good.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
vWii cios installed. Emulators are working, but new Super Mario Bros. Wii no.
Also, on WiiU menu, Homebrew Launcher is installed, but returns me an error 199-9999
The installed WiiU games, however are working good.
I suggest you follow this guide thoroughly>https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-vwii-hacking-guide.425852/ the vwii side on the wiiu is a bit different with files etc.. from the actual original wii setup. Also using back up managers as well there are channels mainly used just for wiiu/vwii.

Last edited by Reecey,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know because I just bought it, everything I have here was installed by the previous owner. On his sd card folders there is a haxchi and Loadiine folder.
check to see if there is a strange looking ds vc game called DO NOT TOUCH!!!

Also if you have CBHC you will see a black dev screen saying autoloading when you turn on your system

Last edited by wicksand420,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.