Hacking I installed some epspubbles to sdvita and when it rebooted everythings gone?

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

As the title suggests after a major hiccup the other day and some very kind help from the folks on this forum, i manged to get everything running perfectly.

I had 3.65 enso running, Ps vita games were installed, adrenaline, etc Life was good lol

Tonight I decided to put some epsp bubbles onto the system and installed the Adrenaline Bubble Manager. I selected 8 bubbles as thats how many PSP games I have on my sd2vita card. after the bubbles were installed my system rebooted but when it came back on I am now back in my 1gb of internal memory! and I don't know how to get back to sd2vita as there is no molecular shell or vitashell on the homescreen. I did save a back up with some kind of back up manager? I installed it into my parental controls app and it boots up, I can see the memory card but I don;t know how to get it back and why it happened in the first place :(

can anyone help as I am lost. Any advice would be massively appreciated, thanks for your time.

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I switch on with the L button pressed then I have access to molecule and Vitashell but if not everything is missing except the normal bubbles you have when first purchasing the Vita. How do i make the Vita boot up 2 sd2vita again? Cant understand how using epsp bubbles has done this. I used it initially for the first bubble and it was fine....

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

Last edited by Zay475,

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I switch on with the L button pressed then I have access to molecule and Vitashell but if not everything is missing except the normal bubbles you have when first purchasing the Vita. How do i make the Vita boot up 2 sd2vita again? Cant understand how using epsp bubbles has done this. I used it initially for the first bubble and it was fine....

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

Has anyone had any problem like this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do any of these images hold a clue? This is what I have access to in boot mode....

IMG_5730.JPG
IMG_5732.JPG
IMG_5734.JPG
IMG_5735.JPG
IMG_5736.JPG

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need adrenaline_kernel on your tai folder and then merge all plugins in one config.txt, give it a try!

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Zay475

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

Yeah i managed to solve it, there was a line missing in the config.txt. Not sure how it happened but I wont be using epsp bubbles again lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."