1. Zay475

OP Zay475 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hi,

As the title suggests after a major hiccup the other day and some very kind help from the folks on this forum, i manged to get everything running perfectly.

I had 3.65 enso running, Ps vita games were installed, adrenaline, etc Life was good lol

Tonight I decided to put some epsp bubbles onto the system and installed the Adrenaline Bubble Manager. I selected 8 bubbles as thats how many PSP games I have on my sd2vita card. after the bubbles were installed my system rebooted but when it came back on I am now back in my 1gb of internal memory! and I don't know how to get back to sd2vita as there is no molecular shell or vitashell on the homescreen. I did save a back up with some kind of back up manager? I installed it into my parental controls app and it boots up, I can see the memory card but I don;t know how to get it back and why it happened in the first place :(

can anyone help as I am lost. Any advice would be massively appreciated, thanks for your time.

2. Zay475

United Kingdom
    If I switch on with the L button pressed then I have access to molecule and Vitashell but if not everything is missing except the normal bubbles you have when first purchasing the Vita. How do i make the Vita boot up 2 sd2vita again? Cant understand how using epsp bubbles has done this. I used it initially for the first bubble and it was fine....

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. Zay475

United Kingdom

Has anyone had any problem like this?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Do any of these images hold a clue? This is what I have access to in boot mode....

IMG_5730.JPG IMG_5732.JPG IMG_5734.JPG IMG_5735.JPG IMG_5736.JPG

4. MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    You need adrenaline_kernel on your tai folder and then merge all plugins in one config.txt, give it a try!

5. aytug25

aytug25 GBAtemp Fan

Zay475 likes this.
  6. Zay475

United Kingdom
    Hi there,

Yeah i managed to solve it, there was a line missing in the config.txt. Not sure how it happened but I wont be using epsp bubbles again lol

7. aytug25

aytug25 GBAtemp Fan

you can use adrenaline for psp games, no need epsp bubbles...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - everythings, epspubbles, installed