Homebrew i injected fbi into health and safety on emunand how do i get health and safety back

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
what cia tilte do i replace

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

3ds nus says error downloading tilte

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a hs.app from another 3DS be used or are they unique?

I did mine and a friend and he still has his hs.app (they're both N3DS XL hs.app is from 11.0.0-33U)

Gil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if you have the latest version FBI, just press A in "title" and find FBI (red font) and delete it, after delete only update sysnand(a9lh) or emunand (menuhax/mset) via system update to restore original hs :)

Last edited by Gil_PL,

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have the latest version FBI, just press A in "title" and find FBI (red font) and delete it, after delete only update sysnand(a9lh) or emunand (menuhax/mset) via system update to restore original hs :)
Thanks, I didn't know software update would re-download deleted titles like that.

Reactions: Gil_PL

icecreamcake

Trophies
XP
Country
It worked! Thanks for the advice. The first time I tried it I got an error, I guess that was a fluke. Now it's time to do it on my other 3DSs.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the app is the original but the banner isn't, I believe that is because banner data is actually cached by the system somewhere on the SD card. It's the same reason my modified H&S app (FBI injected) was still showing the original banner. So to fix that issue you don't have to reinstall the app, just have to clear the cached data. Don't know where that is. Reinstalling will fix it (forces cache for that app to refresh?). At least that's my understanding based on another thread with a similar issue I saw a while back.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hold on a second, if you dumped your own HS app, can't you just install the unmodified one back onto your console?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the app is the original but the banner isn't, I believe that is because banner data is actually cached by the system somewhere on the SD card. It's the same reason my modified H&S app (FBI injected) was still showing the original banner. So to fix that issue you don't have to reinstall the app, just have to clear the cached data. Don't know where that is. Reinstalling will fix it (forces cache for that app to refresh?). At least that's my understanding based on another thread with a similar issue I saw a while back.
If you follow the A9LH guide, there are instructions to inject your original h&s app back.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you follow the A9LH guide, there are instructions to inject your original h&s app back.
Yes I know. But based on OP, they have the original backup injected, and the original app is there but the banner still shows the app being FBI even though it isn't. When the app shows the wrong banner/icon it is usually caused by the home menu cache not being updated to reflect these changes. If you read OP they specifically stated

so i tried to inject my hs i dumped before i modded it worked but the icon is still fbi how do i fix that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome