QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
So yesterday , friend of mine asked me if we wanna go do something before school starts..

Billiard it is , I have free enterance anyway .. But thats a diffrent story.

We decided to meet in a mall near my house , We'll eat there a bit and go to play.
So I brought my firend and he said we should invite some more , So more people will enjoy , We called 2 friends along , 2 girls I know.
They joined us.. We ate had fun , Then went to the billiard.

We played a bit , But one of the girls I played with , is a bit spoiled I fear.. So she didnt play so well , And lost the interest , And the other girl lost the interest with her too..
So they both sat on a sofa in there , and asked me if I could get a free bowling too.
I said ill check , and I could , But only in 30 minutes from that time.
Meenwhile , I played with a friend of mine as we planned.. And the time passed.
While we wait for the 30 minutes to pass.. We played 2 games..

At the time the minutes were over , The two girls I invited had to go.
We said goodbye and all was good.

Now , I get home.. Asking 1 of em if she enjoyed, Suddenly , A "everything was great , But I know ill never go with you to hang out anymore."
I tell her that I didnt even NEED to get her free enterance , But I did that cus I thought she'd have fun too..
So I lost her as a friend for being nice.. Great.

your comments..

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So...she dumped you because you got her into somewhere for free? My GF is all over me when I manage stuff like that...I got laid so many times when I bought some BOGO stickers one time...
tongue.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"And now for the rest of the story . . ."

There is something missing here. Did the 2 girls know each other? Did the girl who won't hang out with you know your other male friend and the other girl were coming? Did you just ignore them for the 30 minutes? Did you make fun of her in front of the others? Maybe the most obvious - ask her why she won't hang out with you anymore. Easy solutions: either it's trivial and can easily be discussed, or she is a bitch who you probably won't want to hang around with anymore anyway.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, you invited the girls out, and then blatantly ignored them for half an hour while you and your buddy played pool. When they said they wouldn't play pool any more, you should have spent that half hour talking to the girls and generally hanging out, instead of blowing them off and playing pool with your friend while they just sat there. I suggest you apologize to the girls and try to make up.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
You missed a bit in the reading.. But ill explain anyway

They knew each other , Were all friends .. Except the one that hates me , She doesnt know the guy I invited.
She knew they both come.

On the 30 minutes gap , As I said I played with the other guy.

Didn't make fun of her.. I make fun only of certain people who I know accept that and do the same to me.

Asked her why she wont hang out with me , She said its because I told her that she should calm down a bit when she did something pretty crazy there in the billiard , 2 actually , 1 = throwing the ball out of the table , Dont know how she did that . 2 Scratching the table really hard in 2 or 3 shot attempts

I talked with the other girl who was with me , Which is a really good friend of mine.. And she said she mostly gets into fights for no certain reason , And I probably hurt her when I said she should stop with the crazy stuff I mentiond above.. Aside from that , at the part I said that I didnt HAVE to invite her (if I mentioned that *scrolls up* ) She got even more mad.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ducky said:
So yesterday , friend of mine asked me if we wanna go do something before school starts..

Billiard it is , I have free enterance anyway .. But thats a diffrent story.

We decided to meet in a mall near my house , We'll eat there a bit and go to play.
So I brought my firend and he said we should invite some more , So more people will enjoy , We called 2 friends along , 2 girls I know.
They joined us.. We ate had fun , Then went to the billiard.

We played a bit , But one of the girls I played with , is a bit spoiled I fear.. So she didnt play so well , And lost the interest , And the other girl lost the interest with her too..
So they both sat on a sofa in there , and asked me if I could get a free bowling too.
I said ill check , and I could , But only in 30 minutes from that time.
Meenwhile , I played with a friend of mine as we planned.. And the time passed.
While we wait for the 30 minutes to pass.. We played 2 games..

At the time the minutes were over , The two girls I invited had to go.
We said goodbye and all was good.

Now , I get home.. Asking 1 of em if she enjoyed, Suddenly , A "everything was great , But I know ill never go with you to hang out anymore."
I tell her that I didnt even NEED to get her free enterance , But I did that cus I thought she'd have fun too..
So I lost her as a friend for being nice.. Great.

your comments..
Forgetabout her, shes not worth your time.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I read these threads, I am reminded why I'm glad I some how missed out on the whole teen experience.

I went from 13 to 16 in a quasi military environment with the Army cadets. Joined the army at 17 because I wanted a real job and high school was dull.

As a result I never dated nor even hung out with girls as a teen.

Leaves me often wondering if I missed anything important. But then I read a thread like this and realize, nah, only missed a lot of crap that would have bothered me about the same I suppose.

You'll likely find WOMEN are more fun than GIRLS, but, they never get easy to understand
smile.gif

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ducky said:
Eventually .. I guess that I should just forget about her.. She sux anyways O.o
If she is so deplorable, why would you only eventually forget about her? There has to be some redeeming quality about her that keeps you from just dropping it completely... let alone make a blog article about losing a friend.

Perhaps she was just having a bad day and wanted to blame something (everything) on someone else. Girls around your age tend to have horrible and confusing days... every month.

One of these days, she's going to grow up and, hopefully, mature. Perhaps she'll see the error of her ways and thank you for sticking by her side while no one else would.

Then again, some people never change.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Veho said:
Well, you invited the girls out, and then blatantly ignored them for half an hour while you and your buddy played pool. When they said they wouldn't play pool any more, you should have spent that half hour talking to the girls and generally hanging out, instead of blowing them off and playing pool with your friend while they just sat there. I suggest you apologize to the girls and try to make up.

this.

You invited them out to have fun, not the other way around. They expected to have a fun time but it sounds like they didn't. I know i would be pissed if friends invited me out and just went off to have their own fun while i was bored shitless.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Actually.. I asked her about the 30 minutes gap , Cus it did bother me too , Its a good point that I noticed

They said that they actually NEEDED the 30 minutes gap , And they wanted to talk alot anyway. So it actually was a good part.
On the other hand , I invited them to play billiard , So they had an idea of whats probably going to happen...
And well , Eventually the girl im referring to in this topic , Didnt want to play cus I told her at a point to be carefull with the stuff she does , For that we have free enterance but we STILL need to keep everything NOT broken.

Edit : Delete the last line.. Makes me sound like a jerk.

Edit 2 : lemme Re-Phrase the last line.. Would make it much better.

Edit 3 : Costello is in my thread and hasnt said a thing already for like 10 minutes O.O ... And there he goes >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: