Hardware I hope the NX is a console/portable hybrid and Nintendo does more with the Virtual Console!

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is bullshit that we have to hack our 3DS systems just to add emulators since Nintendo has moved on from the 3DS Virtual Console since February! I mean they announced that they are no longer adding Game Boy games to the service! I'm sick Nintendo being lazy! I hope with the NX, they relaunch the Virtual Console and actually give us NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, and DS games for both variants. (console and handheld so we can finally play SNES, N64, and GBA games on the go)

D

Deleted User

This is bullshit that we have to hack our 3DS systems just to add emulators since Nintendo has moved on from the 3DS Virtual Console since February! I mean they announced that they are no longer adding Game Boy games to the service! I'm sick Nintendo being lazy! I hope with the NX, they relaunch the Virtual Console and actually give us NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, and DS games for both variants. (console and handheld so we can finally play SNES, N64, and GBA games on the go)
I totally agree with you. I myself have noticed that Nintendo's standards are dropping and dropping.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

If the NX fails, It'll be their own fault, not us. It's already their fault that the Virtual Console is dying, not ours!
This is why I can wait for the NX. :gun::nds:

Boy, I hope I can be the first to hack it! That'd be cool. :rofl2::lol::):mellow::(:cry:

Last edited by ,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think nintendo only releases a few vc games so that they don't flood the market. It is trivial for them to release a gb game, but if they release too many they won't seem special anymore.

I think nintendo would actually sell less vc games if every game from every past system was released.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think nintendo only releases a few vc games so that they don't flood the market. It is trivial for them to release a gb game, but if they release too many they won't seem special anymore.

I think nintendo would actually sell less vc games if every game from every past system was released.
People don't play them because "it's VC so it's special" they play them because they're favorite games from an age gone by.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People don't play them because "it's VC so it's special" they play them because they're favorite games from an age gone by.

The college age guys I know only buy games they haven't played.

My older brother refuses to repay for games he already owns. I don't know anyone who buys vc games they've already played.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.