I heard this has not had an update in a long time help?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by kbf, Sep 18, 2010.

1. kbf
    OP

Member kbf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I'm not very good with flashcards but this is the one I have.

http://gamehouse88.com/images/Supercard%20...%20DS%20One.jpg

I have no idea if this is new or old. I am worried because I do not think the new pokemon black and white will work on my supercard. I want to maybe update it but from what a friend said it looks like the offical site has not had an update it three years.

so can someone explain to me if it is updateable or not please?

also if it matters mine can play sdhc cards.

2. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I'm pretty sure its being updated by the super card team. Have you checked the download section for latest firmware?

3. kbf
    OP

Canada
    I think so like I said not very good with this stuff so I was confused to which one I have but I think after three years there not gonna update :s

4. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    It's a V3 Supercard DSONE. The flash cart was released probably a few years ago, but it has been updated ever since this month, I think. I think its firmware was updated 3 weeks ago. I tried Pokemon Black + White on my sister's Supercard DSONE and it works fine - no black or white screens whatsoever. Though, you'll need to patch the Roms to pass the Not-Getting-Exp issue.

The Supercard DSONE is updateable. Just move the EOS folders to the Root of the Micro SD card and you're set. Just make sure you have the right EOS (which is V3).

Yes, it is compatible with SDHC cards.

EDIT: Here's the link for the latest DSONE EOS: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dsone/evolution/download.htm. As you can see, the EOS was updated a month ago (8/21/2010).

5. kbf
    OP

Canada
    alright thank you.