RELEASE I heard that you guys need some sweet patches for atmosphere

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by The-4n, Oct 18, 2018.

1. spdrman8

spdrman8 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2019
    United States
    I would start fresh. Copy everything off the SD card except the switch folder. Then copy over the Kosmos folders. Then try to boot just kosmos. If that works and you can hold the R button and get to homebrew then you can start putting things back on the SD card. If it doesn't then there is something else going on.

2. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    One question I noticed the Kosmos sig patches are last updated on 9/10/2019, that's before 9.0.1 came out I know maybe even 9.0. Is that why they're not working?

I think that's the reason it says they're for 9.0.0 I'm on 9.0.1.

3. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    There were no breaking changes in ES or FS that warranted new patches.
    That's why the last update was for 9.0.0 and there wasn't one for 9.0.1.

4. spdrman8

spdrman8 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2019
    United States
    9.0 patches will work with 9.0.1. as long as you downloaded the patches from the beginning of this thread. Sig patches won't disable you from booting into Kosmos/CFW. It will stop you from running and installing homebrew and backups.

5. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    It's really weird it's somewhat working now some of my nro2nsp retroarch games work but others are corrupt and if I hold R it ignores it when starting a game and just starts the game and still can't access album. I guess I'll have to switch back and forth between SX OS and Kosmos.

I know I've done everything I possibly can I deleted all the Atmosphere folders and restarted, got the patches from page 1, also got the Kosmos patches, verified that each and every file was there and the correct size.

Last edited by EmulateLife, Oct 9, 2019 at 2:47 AM
  6. Aydan

Aydan Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    Italy
    Hi guys! I have installed this sigpatches but i still have some problem with games like DQ XI, Zelda Link's Awakening, Oninaki and Astral Chain. Goldleaf error is:

Error 2002-4518 (0x234C02)
    Modulo: FS(2)
    Invalid NCA

My switch run kosmos 14.1 on firmware 9.0.0. Some games like Zelda BotW, Octopath Traveller work without any problems.

7. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

GBAtemp Patron
    pLaYeR^^ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    Austria
    Get sigpatches from here.

8. Aydan

Aydan Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    Italy
    I tried these ones before the one i found here, and got the error with more games about one or two weeks ago. Maybe he released a new version? When i come home i will try again. Thank you!

9. Chuky

Chuky Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    Mexico

Ok so I got the same error and I found a solution that worked for me.
    Install the sigpatches on this thread and then do the following:

1.- Reboot to Hekate
    2.- Go to "payloads"
    3.- select fusee-primary.bin payload (If you don't have the file just add it to \bootloader\payloads in the root of your SD card)
    4.- Profit

By doing that I could now install NSP's normally through Goldleaf 7.3 usb install.
    From what I can guess is that the usb modules do not load if you launch your CFW through hekate, maybe theres some error with the config.ini files?
    Also, everything was working normally before I updated to 9.0.1.

Last edited by Chuky, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:40 PM
    Supreme23 likes this.
  10. junghans

junghans Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2009
    Indonesia
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted