RELEASE I heard that you guys need some sweet patches for atmosphere

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by The-4n, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Darklord2007

Darklord2007 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2007
    United States
    I just try this way and it worked. but when i install NSP without using USB method. I still get the error code 0x299002

2. John Player

John Player Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Brazil
    I´m having trouble running Horizon Chase on 7.0.1 with the latest update on Atmos. It crashes the game and sends me to home menu, even if the update is installed thru Nintendo servers. Is this a sigpatch failure?

SaffronXL likes this.
  3. atoksangap

atoksangap Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2018
    United States
    are you using devmenu definitive app for non usb method nsp installation?

4. SaffronXL

SaffronXL Falcon 45

Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    Something really screwy going on with that update... with the scene update NSP installed, when I reboot my Switch it hangs while booting Sept; I had to delete and replace the Sept and atmosphere folders to get it to startup again. I have absolutely no explanation for this behavior.

Last edited by SaffronXL, Mar 14, 2019
  5. chr0m

chr0m GBAtemp Fan

Oct 9, 2007
    Australia
    Not sure what's going on with the latest update (1.05). I assumed it didn't work because I was on 6.2, but I updated to 7.0.1 and it still doesn't work. The previous update (1.04) works ok on atmosphere.

6. ReikaRin

ReikaRin GBAtemp Regular

Mar 21, 2018
    Indonesia
    update file was broken

7. chr0m

chr0m GBAtemp Fan

Oct 9, 2007
    Australia
    I guessed that was the case. I even updated to 7.0.1 to try and get it to work :) Worked out well though, because it made me leave sxos :)

SaffronXL, hippy dave and ReikaRin like this.
  8. TamarindoJuice

TamarindoJuice GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2016
    Brazil
    I'm on the latest Atmosphere cfw, updated firmware to 7.0.1, updated the sigpatches, everything runs fine, except the New Super Mario Bros UD, it shows up the loading menu but before the splash screen it shows "this software was closed because an error occured"
    I tried reinstalling the game, still the same.
    Anyone else?

More games are crashing now, i related more details at the following thread:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-software-was-closed-because-an-error-occurred.533703/#post-8553644

Any help?

*EDIT*

SOLVED.

Last edited by TamarindoJuice, Mar 15, 2019