I heard of NINJHAX 2.0 but...

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Nintendo Fanboy, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Nintendo Fanboy
    OP

Nintendo Fanboy GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    In Los Santos, GTA: San Andreas.
    I don't know when it will be released and I want to know if it will be better than the regular NINJHAX.
    Will pasta CFW and FBI CIA Installer work?
    What about emulators? Will there also be an EmuNAND?
    I hope that 3dscraft, cube3d/cube demo, yeti3ds, and ftpony works. I love the first homebrew like stuff! They were fun to use!
    I'm glad that I didn't sell my copy of Cubic Ninja! Alot of people said to keep it just incase some new ways for homebrew are released!

2. 4ur0r

4ur0r GBAtemp Fan

Feb 7, 2015
    Italy
    Wait, let me ask my crystal spehere. I'll tell you in some weeks.

WeedZ and MajinCubyan like this.
  3. Nintendo Fanboy
    OP

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    lol okay!

4. foolalay

foolalay GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2015
    United States
    Based on Smealum's twitter, it seems like it may be more limited. I think he confirmed that custom themes will work and some homebrew, but it's implied that Pasta won't be able to run.

Tomato Hentai likes this.
  5. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    Oh no.....ninjahax is about become grounded.

6. Nintendo Fanboy
    OP

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    :( Smea shouldn't care about piracy...
    Maybe someone will make a new cfw..? Or maybe a downgrader..?

Margen67 likes this.
  7. tony_2018

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    Maybe you should stop acting like a fanboy and learn coding.

porkiewpyne likes this.
  8. Neru

Neru GBAtemp Fan

Feb 11, 2015
    United States
    A downgrader would be awesome but not sure if is even possible with all the new patches on 9.3 and higher.

nxwing and Margen67 like this.
  9. Nintendo Fanboy
    OP

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    Yeah... I think all of the homebrew should have been held off untill the very last 3DS version... There would have been alot of cool stuff, like downgrader/updater, cfw, emunand without a flashcard and many more...

10. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    But no homebrew dev would be interested in such an outdated console any more. It's good how it is.

11. dubbz82

dubbz82 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 2, 2014
    United States

Programming isn't something that most people can just pick up and learn in a matter of a few hours. There's a pretty good reason that there's bachelor's degrees for this, and people out in the field that still don't really have a solid grip on it. I can certainly understand where you're coming from, but to come off like it's something that anyone can just pick up and do is arrogant at best.

12. tony_2018

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    22 yr old smealum did....

13. dubbz82

Feb 2, 2014
    United States
    Coming from someone that's went through and obtained a bachelor's degree, I'll tell you that there was a significant (well over 50 percent) drop out rate. Some people can pick up on it and run with it pretty easily, others not so much...

14. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    He started when he was 10.
    Becoming a great programmer is not easy, even for the gifted.

15. andre104623

andre104623 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 9, 2014
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    You better rethink that statement. Some of the biggest console hackers and coders never seen the inside of a school/collage

MattKimura likes this.
  16. dubbz82

Feb 2, 2014
    United States
    That's still not MOST PEOPLE. You seem to confuse the maybe couple hundred programmers/console hackers you see on the internet as being a significant amount of the population. That's not to say that people can't pick up and learn it, because some people do indeed have a natural talent for it, however it's honestly not how you perceive it.

DarkFlare69 and Subtle Demise like this.
  17. tony_2018

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    Most people aren't my problem, neither are the ones whining about programmers who don't support piracy, so give it a rest. I suggested to him, he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. He's just gonna have to deal with the current availability of CFW to get by.

18. andre104623

Apr 9, 2014
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    I don't. What do you think every hacker, coder uses there skills to break game system encryption? I say about 75% of all hackers, coders use there skills for making real programs and stopping underground hackers from stealing your money from your bank account. There is a world outside of game hacking just don't be mad you might have gone though 2 years of collage to code pong to a android phone when a 14 year kid watches a youtube video then breaks into the CIA database 2 days later

MattKimura likes this.
  19. dubbz82

Feb 2, 2014
    United States
    I'm fully aware of this, as I'm a programmer for a living in real life. I don't really do much as far as consoles are concerned, because honestly about the last thing that I want to do after programming all day is sit at home and program more.

DarkFlare69, Ericss and zoogie like this.
  20. andre104623

Apr 9, 2014
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    Fully understandable. I'm a auto mechanic and at the end of the day I don't even want to work on my own car. I mod game consoles as a hobby and to get my mind off cars. Oh and if you want to fry your brain a little I'm working on a 2014 BMW 750i it has over 90 modules and 15 miles of wires and I'm having a problem that sometimes the headlights come on for 2 seconds then shut off then the wipers come on. Life isn't easy for everyone

Margen67 likes this.