I heard Exosphere can get your nintendo console unbanned is it true?

ButterBall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lesson learned now using nsp files to get myself banned(even tho I wasn't online) but wanna know if this is true or not? I also want to know does it banned accounts as well?

MrVtR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Exosphere serves to prevent a ban by erasing the console's serial code while it is in use, not to remove an existing ban and it definitely does not cause bans, as its purpose is to prevent this from happening.

ButterBall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exosphere serves to prevent a ban by erasing the console's serial code while it is in use, not to remove an existing ban and it definitely does not cause bans, as its purpose is to prevent this from happening.
So I can't get it unbanned unless I make up some sort of lie to Nintendo?

ButterBall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This or you need to find another switch to clone some files and redbuild the system based on that, as far as I know, this won't be easy to find how you do that
I will probably just have to get a new one. I mean it's no big deal since I don't play online as much anyway. I'll just use the switch I have now as of course a switch to hack. And as long as my accounts aren't banned(hopefully they aren't) I'll be fine.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will probably just have to get a new one. I mean it's no big deal since I don't play online as much anyway. I'll just use the switch I have now as of course a switch to hack. And as long as my accounts aren't banned(hopefully they aren't) I'll be fine.
If you're unsure, you can always try signing onto your Nintendo Account from the website. It shouldn't work if the account is banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1