Hacking I heard dop-ios is so great,

Yyhhggtt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not flaming it or anything, but i hear everyone its so great. What dose it do? should I use the MOD? When was it released? etc. i need some answers to fill in my questions, thx,

Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, lets see?

First I was having issues with Hermes 223 v3 but after I used DOP-IOS to update (and trucha patch) the few out of date IOS's on my Wii - 36 merged with 37 was good (I'm now on v4 - 38 merged with 37).

Then I read that if IOS60 was trucha patched the system menu on 4.1E should be able to run unsigned code from the SD.

SignCheck said I was already patched and upto date but I couldn't copy or run wad's installed by wad manager off the SD.

I used DOP-IOS to re-install (and trucha patch) IOS60 (after using bootmii to take a backup) and now all is good.

That's 2 problems in as many weeks DOP-IOS has fixed for me, so I now consider it an essential tool. However it's a powerfull tool that could brick a Wii if used carlessly so it's guidence notes are a essential read as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.