I heard a rumor on the internet that Gateway was shut down by Nintendo

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People say that Gateway never releases updates quickly, but what Gateway does is release an update only after Nintendo releases an update of their own so that emunand will work. Gateway always releases a new update once a new Nintendo update is out. Gateway works perfectly right now and there's no need for an update to get it working on any regular 3DS.
It's the NEW 3DS support that's taking a really long time that everyone's upset about and thinks Sky is "Quick" with updates. As I said before, Gateway releases updates when necessary, when Nintendo updates. We haven't seen another Nintendo update that breaks emunand in so long, so Gateway has nothing to release right now. It does not mean that they're slow or not supportive.

I personally don't believe they're down. They're working on N3DS support but taking their time. It should be out at least next month or the end of this month as an estimate.
August 14th. :)

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On IRC JDBye said something and then someone else said something else I can't read very well but that could be why it's been so lonnnnnnnnng since Gateway updated I mean it's like not even a few months but it hurts me to think it bad!

BORTZ don't close thread it serious because IRC said so!!!!

If that someone said something else and you could'nt read it very well but you thought it could be why its been so lonnnnnnnng since Gateway updated than you didn't read it properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.