Hacking I Haven't Used My Hacked Wii U For 2 Years, And I Don't Remember How Anything Works.

aomarcelo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello there, 2 years ago I hacked my old Wii U, but that was a long time ago and I only remember a couple things on how my hacked Wii U works. I have a questions regarding my Wii U which I can't seem to find answers to, so I would be very glad if anyone could answer these questions.

Question: I don't have Haxchi installed on my system, despite this I have the Homebrew launcher and WUP installer icons on my Wii U home screen. Also games I downloaded from Wii U USB Helper work just fine despite the fact I don't have Haxchi which I thought was necessary to run games downloaded from Wii U USB Helper. What's even more strange is that virtual console games I downloaded from USB Helper don't work, it sends a error code that says as follows; "This software cannot be used. The Nintendo Network ID used to purchase the software has been deleted." I don't understand why this happens, despite the other games I downloaded working fine. And lastly I remember 2 years ago when I actually used my hacked Wii U, the way I solved the error message problem was by going to the web browser entering this link, u.wiidb.e and doing Something. Then I would be able to play the virtual console games. one last thing it would be really nice if you could tell me how to solve my problem by using the old method I used 2 years ago. I need help because I can't seem to find a solution to my problem, I would be eternally grateful if anyone had the answer to my question

Also here is a recording of the error message,

Last edited by aomarcelo,

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Normaly if u dont run a cfw, installed titles u dont purchased officially will not run.
Maybe you were only using only a temporary hack with mocha. Everytime u need to run a cfw u need manually run a exploid over the browser. If u would had haxchi, there must be a app with red triangle wich names "dont touch me". Be sure u really dont have it , because missuse can brick your WIiU.

The best solution would be actually Tiramisu. A new permanent CFW for the WiiU without need to purchase a game like for haxchi. Cold boot haxchi (CBHC) as permanent cfw is an alternativ.

aomarcelo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Normaly if u dont run a cfw, installed titles u dont purchased officially will not run.
Maybe you were only using only a temporary hack with mocha. Everytime u need to run a cfw u need manually run a exploid over the browser. If u would had haxchi, there must be a app with red triangle wich names "dont touch me". Be sure u really dont have it , because missuse can brick your WIiU.

The best solution would be actually Tiramisu. A new permanent CFW for the WiiU without need to purchase a game like for haxchi. Cold boot haxchi (CBHC) as permanent cfw is an alternativ.
Thanks for the tip but I was wondering if you could tell me how I could activate the exploit through the browser. while tiramusu sounds nice I'm fine with having to load the browser every time I boot up the console.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is a short Tutorial for using a temporary CFW with Browser Exploid. Because this is just an entrypoint. At the end when the homebrew launcher starts, u can run mocha instead installing haxchi.

Manual for JSTypeHax using u.wiidb.de:
This is a browser exploit for Wii U firmware 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4 and 5.5.5. 5.5.6.
  1. Download the Wii U Homebrew Launcher and put it on your Wii U SD card. This must be formatted in FAT32.
  2. Download the ZIP from the download button above and extract the payload.elf to "SD://wiiu/"
  3. Open the Wii U web browser and reset the data in the browser settings (recommended) - then close the browser and open it again
  4. Type in the address http://u.wiidb.de/ and click "HAXX"
    • The browser may freeze and just not do anything (it will take a while for the page to load - if the browser freezes you will see your Mii stop moving in the bottom left corner). Then simply restart the Wii U and try again - it may take several attempts for the exploit to work!
  5. The Homebrew Launcher should now start
Source : Webhack/JSTypeHax for WiiU

Additional Indexiine can be used to launch the HAX offline.
And a Mocha-Payload can be used to launch directly in to Mocha instead of first to Homebrew launcher.
  • The mocha.elf must also be located at this location on the SD card sd:/wiiu/apps/mocha/mocha.elf
  • And the payload.elf file must be here sd:/wiiu/payload.elf

Attachments

• Mocha-payload.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by Sypherone,

aomarcelo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is a short Tutorial for using a temporary CFW with Browser Exploid. Because this is just an entrypoint. At the end when the homebrew launcher starts, u can run mocha instead installing haxchi.
Its a German Tutorial wich i translated with google- translate:

This is a browser exploit for Wii U firmware 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4 and 5.5.5. Put the Homebrew Launcher on your SD card and the payload.elf in "SD://wiiu/" and open the link in the Wii-U browser.

MANUAL:
1. Download the Wii U Homebrew Launcher and put it on your Wii U SD card. This must be formatted in FAT32.
2. Download the ZIP from the download button above and extract the payload.elf to "SD://wiiu/"
3. OPTIONAL but RECOMMENDED: Follow the instructions on Tiramisu's side to load and optionally inject it into the "Health & Safety Alerts" application (with optional autoboot!)
4. Open the Wii U web browser and reset the data in the browser settings (recommended) - then close the browser and open it again
5. Type in the address wiide. and click "HAXX"
5.1. The browser may freeze and just not do anything (it will take a while for the page to load - if the browser freezes you will see your Mii stop moving in the bottom left corner). Then simply restart the Wii U and try again - it may take several attempts for the exploit to work!
6. The Homebrew Launcher should now start
Hi Once again thank you but this tutorial does not tell me how to specifacally load the exploit from browser which lets me run the games i donloaded from Wii U USB Helper. I will say though this does help me get one step closer to doing this.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If u follow the instructions and u enter the site the exploid will be executed. If the exploid is sucessfull the homebrew launcher will start. To get now a temporary cfw, u need to run mocha inside the homebrew launcher. If u exit hbl u should able to run everything u want. If needed get the mocha cfw files from the homebrew store. https://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_App_Store

Last edited by Sypherone,

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South

Correct me if I'm wrong:
You can run any games installed via WiiU USB Helper without running the CFW. For example, I am able to run BOTW (no dlc installed) without loading up CFW at the beginning. However, if any games have DLC installed (like Mario Kart 8), you then need to run CFW before launching the game.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can run any games installed via WiiU USB Helper without running the CFW.
No. You can run some (for which legit/brasilian tickets are availabe) but not all.
If with USB Helper installed main titles run without need of CFW. O K B-)
As just said: Some do...
https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

There you should go and read all the stuff ;)
^- THIS!!!EinsEinsElf... Really @aomarcelo forget about browser exploits and stuff but just install Tiramisu as explained on that link.

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Why am I always late to the party? +1