I haven't seen this listed on any sites

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by CPhantom, Jul 15, 2008.

Jul 15, 2008
  1. CPhantom
    OP

Member CPhantom The Noob :(

United States
    I'm looking for Spice and Wolf: Holo's and My One Year. It's a JPN only dating/simulation game that is based off of an anime, respectively called Spice and Wolf. I can not find it anywhere. No dumps, no places to buy, nothing. It came out on June 26th according to Wikipedia. So...any luck hopefully?

2. CPhantom
    OP

United States
    hmmm, found the game...it is under the name Ookami to Koushinryou. Wow, haha. I've been looking for it forever.

anyway, Ookami to Koushinryou. If anyone is interested.

sorry for the double post as well ^^;

3. zidane_genome

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    Can't even find it on GameFAQs... looks like the game either never got released, or it's stuck in limbo!

4. CPhantom
    OP

United States
    Yeah, it was a limited edition release as well. I found it on Ebay. though it is listed on server other sites as 2404 - Ookami to Koushinryou - Boku to Horo no Ichinen (J)

so yeah. It clearly is the same chick from the anime, and I'm going to test it to see if it looks close to the screens from the official site. If this is it (or hell, even if it isn't) I'm going to want to start a translation project. So I'll be back, haha.