I have two questions about TiraMisu and HDDs

Aintnowayfam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I don't wanna make this long but the question I gotta ask about TiraMisu is, How do you get mocha cfw on it because, a lot of tutorials show you how to get DLC and they include mocha cfw being needed but I don't know how to get it or if it would brick my Wii U, and the second question I have is about my HDD, I have a 2. TB Seagate HDD and whenever i try to use it on my wii u it doesn't pop up to reformat it so if anyone has any solutions I really wanna know. (sorry this is long)

Aintnowayfam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no expert, but I think Tiramisu uses mocha, or something like that. Someone who knows more can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

As to the hard drive, are you plugging it in before turning the system on? I don't think the Wii U allows you to plug in a hard drive after the system has already been turned on.
alr if Tiramisu uses mocha ill try and gets the DLC on mk8 then I just wanted to be sure and I've been plugging it in while it was on so ill try it with it turned off after the mk8 DLC

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get the dlc for mk8 for free, just download the Mercedes Benz free dlc, install everything, then transpose tickets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?