Hardware I have traded my 3DS XL with a friends 3DS original. x'D !!?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
guys i read online ppl trading their 3ds original for the upgraded XL version what i did was the opposite so question actually is what are some handy accessories for the 3ds original *sorry for my grammar and english theres many whiners here LOL* anyway i traded it cuz my friend saw my XL and was like i have to buy one !! and some days later he kept tellin me hes goin to buy one i told him jus gimme ur 3ds original and ill give u the XL he accepted later and he told me he has to buy me a game i can choose i accepted that also ! the only thing that bugs me is well obviously the somwhat smallr screen and the comfiness .. the edges hurt my hands when i tried to play kid icarus xD so guys Are larger displays better for the eyes? and how can u make holding the 3ds original more comfy !? i have actually little complaints jus askin for some handy accessories. thanks in advance.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
^ thanks i thought smaller displays will make eyes hurt more i guess i just need to adapt to it ! as for the grip im not sure i dun want to charge him for more than a game haha cuz only playing Kid Icarus is horrible on it.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All that matters is if you like the original 3DS more than the XL, if you do, regret nothing.

From what I've heard, bigger display = easier on the eyes, since they don't have to strain to focus as hard as if it was a smaller picture.

Reactions: Warlord698

Deleted member 328313

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you need something to help with the "Grip", I suggest a powerpak+ from Nyko, I got mine for 6$ used from gamestop, and not only does it give it some needed weight and grip, it doubles battery life! Good accessory, but might make a few others unusable (Like the CPPro)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Personally I prefer the small screen of the 3DS, the screen is shinier and looks nicer to me. As for comfort, the 3DS is plenty comfortable as it is, you're probably just used to the 3DS XL so it might be a bit weird until you get used to the small one.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i hope ur right skell, i think you are right i havent played much on it yet, im just worried bout my eyes but does it matter wether u read some text from Small screen or somewhat larger screen whats the difference... i mean itll still tire my eyes i guess.. mmh my only worry is the display size i dont have the best eyesight and i live with a lazy eye. i think i was stupid to trade it i do love the OG3ds evryhtnig is cool bout it except the display size. sound design etc. better than XL *and now im thinkin of Buying an XL again would that be a waste of money...?! *Nice Ar Tonelico Sig, xD*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    oh cool, I saw Space Invaders on that Nintendo Syl :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent
    +1
    What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on? :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's Amazon prime
    Cool. I got Prime
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nobody is safe.