Hacking I have to reinstall DIOS MIOS each time!

MariosKLB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Here's the deal: Each time I want to play a GameCube game I have to reinstall DIOS MIOS, otherwise it says "fatal error: apploader size is zero!" on the loading screen. Can someone help me please; it's getting really frustating! Am I skipping any step? (Each time I reinstall DIOS MIOS v2.11)

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Here's the deal: Each time I want to play a GameCube game I have to reinstall DIOS MIOS, otherwise it says "fatal error: apploader size is zero!" on the loading screen. Can someone help me please; it's getting really frustating! Am I skipping any step? (Each time I reinstall DIOS MIOS v2.11)

First at all, I don't want to go off-topic, but do you tried Nintendont? it's better and easier than Dios-Mios (maybe not better at all, but stills very good), it will let you using Wii U Pro Controller, Classic Controller, and some USB controller, the compatibility with games is almost good.
Going On-Topic, Have you tried using another version? I had never get that error...

Reactions: FanLuigi

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First at all, I don't want to go off-topic, but do you tried Nintendont? it's better and easier than Dios-Mios (maybe not better at all, but stills very good), it will let you using Wii U Pro Controller, Classic Controller, and some USB controller, the compatibility with games is almost good.
Going On-Topic, Have you tried using another version? I had never get that error...

Your not going off-topic. Nintendont is a better gamecube loader for people who have issues with DM

MariosKLB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It turns out that that wasn't the problem at all. It gave me that error when I was loading a Gamecube game from wiiflow only when I opened it from the channel. Which means I just had to launch wiiflow directly from the Homebrew Channel to make DIOS MIOS work. I still have this problem but it's not that annoying but I would like to find a solution to that. Also sorry for the false alarm. :unsure:

luke9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your issue is you don't have the correct channel installed for wii flow the one you have installed now is a mini version of wii flow, what you need is the channel that points to the one in home brew channel and it will be fixed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1