I have to know!

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't you see the title of the video? It's foreign!
Har Har Har, I didn't create the video so I can't speak for the original uploader xD

@JoostinOnline, I was kind of hoping to have a conformation from someone who wasn't stateside, as you can see in the video's comments it's split quite a bit... So, anyone wanting to speak up would help I guess lol, just one of those days.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds German to me.
Sounds like gibberish.
I don't think it's german, I took some german (2 schools) in between my hight school carrer of 8 schools and don't recognize anything...
anyone else who's interested in throwing out any other languages feel free to do so, I'm going to do some math school work now xD. Be Back L8r

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's truly just "foreign sounding gibberish." Rolf was never assigned a country of origin, though, I guess he was supposed to represent the creator's Italian parents. As for what he speaks, it's at best, an incomprehensible mix of much, or simply gibberish. Regardless, you won't be understanding it now, or ever.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No idea. Doesn't sound familiar at all. Could be that they just said random stuff and made it sound like it was a language, like how people imitate Japanese language horrible, or german or russian. That's what it sounds like.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sounds German to me.
Sounds like gibberish.
I don't think it's german, I took some german (2 schools) in between my hight school carrer of 8 schools and don't recognize anything...
anyone else who's interested in throwing out any other languages feel free to do so, I'm going to do some math school work now xD. Be Back L8r

Well some words really sound like someone tried to speak German but well at least i wouldn't be able to understand that :P
sounds like he is trying to say something about swallowing up not sure oO

Reactions: 1 person

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds German to me.
Sounds like gibberish.

Well some words really sound like someone tried to speak German but well at least i wouldn't be able to understand that :P
sounds like he is trying to say something about swallowing up not sure oO
Too bad that we can't slow it down, I'm sure that might help but oh well, I guess we will never know....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr