I have the option to buy an EZ Flash Vi on a store

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by adrian2040, Mar 20, 2009.

1. adrian2040
    OP

Member adrian2040 GBAtemp Fan

Peru
    I've been a DSTT and a CycloDS User. In the CycloDS I only used barely real time save, cheats and text viewer.

I want to buy a DSi. For me to buy a flash cart I'd had to order it through the Internet, and for that I'd had to ask my father for his credit card and he doesn't like buying online too much. I'm seeing an EZ Flash Vi in a store. Considering what i have said, should I buy it? Also, does it have an updateable bootloader like the Acekard 2i? Also, does it have any bugs or something? Also, does it consume less battery life than the CycloDS in battery saving mode? Thanks in advance.

2. adrian2040
    OP

Member adrian2040 GBAtemp Fan

Peru
    Sorry for the double topic. If anyone knows how to close the other topic, then please tell me how to.

3. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

they're selling an ez flash vi at a store?????????????????
    like a store you could walk into??????
    [​IMG]

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    The EZ5i is based on the EZ5 which has real time save, cheats and text viewer if you wondered although they are perhaps not as shiny as the likes of the cyclo, supercard and AKAIO using devices right now. The EZTeam are usually fairly on top of things as far as game fixes go.

"updateable bootloader", yes it does.

"less battery life", not having one I am not inclined to say but I have seen no reports of massive battery hogging.

"Bugs", nothing that is not software.

Basically it is a solid cart with a solid support team behind it (The EZTeam are probably the oldest team at this point).

You say in real life though, it is my experience that such things are quite expensive when done in real life (let alone in Peru*) and the EZ5i is quite cheap as it is.

*I know little of Peru so I could be wrong here, it would be a surprise if it was a good deal though as even the Japanese and Hong Kong shops are not as nice as online deals.