Hacking I have the Black Ops wii Disc and the Multiplayer/Online still crashes it

Epicmailman12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I modded my wii a week ago and got the BO1 iso which I followed the steps to run it via USB Loader GX and the game at first loaded up the multiplayer and updated just fine but after that it kept crashing so I thought "Maybe I need the disk" because I thought it was the iso but I then come to realize that it crashes when I select multiplayer it loads but as soon as I get to the multiplayer screen it crashes, so I try zombies and try to play that online crashes instantly when the please wait comes up.

So I tried to set cIOS 250 to base57 still crashes when multiplayer or Online in general is selected, Tried 224 multiple times and still crashes, I have the items selected to make it get to the main menu just fine but for multiplayer it doesn't work.

But I have the MW3 ISO and it WORKS just FINE Multiplayer and all, and this ISO has the same settings as BO1 which is honestly getting me stumped right now and I really need help.

Wii firmware: 4.3u
LOADER: USB Loader GX
Modded by: ModMii Via Letterbomb (Obvious is obvious)
SanDisk 8gb

If you want me to tell you the settings other than what cIOS I used just ask

Quick edit: even when I reset to default settings and run it on the wii menu as apposed to the GX loader it seems to run fine till I hit multiplayer and then crashes again

Last edited by Epicmailman12,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you don't have the private server patch turned on and you're not using d2x v10-beta53 as IOS250.

One of the CoD games doesn't work online anymore but I can't remember which. It may be the first one.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB Loader GX has an option to patch online games to connect to Wimmfi or AltWFC but it you leave it on by default it prevents the CoD games connecting to Activision's servers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM