I have some questions

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by jwcgator, Dec 25, 2007.

Dec 25, 2007

I have some questions by jwcgator at 3:32 PM (677 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. jwcgator

Member jwcgator GBAtemp Regular

May 10, 2007
    United States
    I have currently a Nintendo DS Phat. I have an r4+2gb microsd, and i have another 1gb microsd with no use. I am interested in buying a Slot 2 device that uses the spare microSD card (i also have a microsd to Minisd converter shell).

2 Questions:
    If i buy this:
    am i Guarrenteed to get that GBA shell with it? Because if it doesn't come with it then it's not worth it. I know it says it comes with it, but i want to be sure. Has anyone ordered it from there?
    I would like to get this one because i might some day get a NDSL and i would like to have those extra shells just in case.

Also, if I get a M3 miniSD is it just as good as the M3 lite? Does it stick out at all?

Thanks for your time.
  2. kingeightsix

Member kingeightsix GBAtemp Fan

Aug 20, 2006
    yes. the m3 perfect lite comes with the gba shell. you could email them to confirm it does, too. i just recieved mine 2 weeks ago. it's great!

the m3 minisd sticks out from what i've seen. i never ordered it myself because of that very reason. i'll try to find a pic of it.