Hacking I have no idea why this happened

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i was playing the beatles rock band and as it was saving a message came up saying that the memory was full
and it gave me two options go to wii menu or continue without saving
i selected wii menu and deleted the stuff i didnt need
then when i booted the gme back up it overwrote my save file with a brand new 1 WTF
now im back at nothing and i had over 30 accomplishments done and i was ranked 6th in one song
there is no save file at all at ***save.com
so could anybody upload an offline save to that site that has alot of stuff done plz plz pz not everything but just some main stuff coz i worked too hard for this to be deleted!
and if anybody also has any idea what happened could you tell me plz
thnx guys
and if im not even allowed to post part of the site then just tell me and ill take it down

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
sounds like your save corrupted.
oh thats gay
ill just look around for an offline save for a bit and then if all else fails im gonna have to start again

EDIT: does this mean my DLC is gone and my nickname is taken?
cbf checking now

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well now i know its definately not a corrupt save because it happened again(this sucks balls i basically had all my stuff back exept 1 thing
but this time i selected continue without saving and went to the wii menu after that from the home button
the reason my memory keeps filling up is coz of my DLC
but its doing some weird things whenever i play 2 or more DLC songs and then go back to wii menu (doent matter what game i have DLC in GH5 does it aswell but i havent had the save problem before) it says the wii memory is full but when i go to data management it says theres still 500 blocks left wtf
oh and my nickname wasnt taken and my DLC works and my world rankings are still there

whats goin on has anybody had this problem before or have an offline pal save that you could upload to ***save

Nikj14

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
boof222 said:
when i go to data management it says theres still 500 blocks left wtf

theres probably so much memory put aside for save files and youve filled that but the memory for channels and such still have 500 blocks free, thats what i think is happening anyway.

If you just want a random beatles rockband save file i could just up mine if you wanted it.

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok watevs thnx
but i still think its weird why this is happening
thnx nik
EDIT:
QUOTE said:
theres probably so much memory put aside for save files and youve filled that but the memory for channels and such still have 500 blocks free, thats what i think is happening anyway.
im not so sure about that becuase in save file and channel data management it says theres 500 free

Nikj14

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
boof222 said:
ok watevs thnx
thnx nik
EDIT:
QUOTE said:
im not so sure about that becuase in save file and channel data management it says theres 500 free

do you have some nintendo channels like the everyone votes channel/whatever? cuz there saves are massive, they took up 200+ blocks on mine so if you dont use it delete it maybe

EDIT: and for the memory thing i thought you meant 500 blocks were free total and you werent on the data management screen my bad

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nikj14 said:
boof222 said:
ok watevs thnx
thnx nik
EDIT:
QUOTE said:

do you have some nintendo channels like the everyone votes channel/whatever? cuz there saves are massive, they took up 200+ blocks on mine so if you dont use it delete it maybe

EDIT: and for the memory thing i thought you meant 500 blocks were free total and you werent on the data management screen my bad
nah i deleted themjust after i hacked my wii
all i have is a couple legit VC games and a couple of fake ones

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using an original or backup?

usb loading will result in it not being able to delete dlc from nand. so it'll eventually fill up, and you'll need to delete the dlc from nand (not the save file)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)