I have no directories other than ux0:

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by wuzup34, Jan 2, 2017.

1. wuzup34
    OP

wuzup34 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2017
    United States
    I just installed henkaku, but the only directory that I can see is ux0:, and nothing else. No app0 or ur0: at all. Even then, I seem to be missing a lot of files that ux0: should have as well. My meory card is in fact plugged in, is 16gb, and works just fine with my games. I am only 3.60 as it should be. Can someone explain to me why this is and if they know how to fix it?

2. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
    Open molecularshell, press start, enable unsafe homebrew, reload taihen config then close and re-open molecularshell (or reboot vita).

Last edited by Count Duckula, Jan 2, 2017
  3. wuzup34
    OP

wuzup34 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2017
    United States
    Thank you, I didn't think to reboot the system after putting it in unsafe mode. Now I have one more question. I've been wanted to dump Persona 4 Golden, which I have on a cartridge. And in the web browser, I enter "gro0:app/PCSE00120", and it says it "cannot find the application." I entered the "ux0:" variant for a different digital game that I have and it works fine for that game. But why does the gro0: directory not work for my physical version of Golden? Am I inputting it incorrectly? The "ux0:" directory does not work either as you'd expect and says the file is corrupt.

4. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
    I'm not sure why you'd put that path into a web browser. If you mean on your PC for file transfer then user a proper FTP client like filezilla.
    If you want to dump a game you'd need to install the latest english mai dump tool and use that.

5. wuzup34
    OP

wuzup34 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2017
    United States
    I'm just following the directions in this video, around the 1:30 mark, that ask me to bring up the game manual through the web browser. I just plan on using the Persona 4 Golden Save editor.

6. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
  7. wuzup34
    OP

wuzup34 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2017
    United States
    Thank you very much for your time, it works! That was way easier than I was expecting