ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To cheer myself up from my great depression, I have purchased a 360 with this month's wages. I currently have COD4 and The Orange Box (Team Fortress 2 anyone?) and I'm borrowing Halo 3 and Gears of War from my friend. Also, this is a 2005 arcade model, I've been having a look and I'm pretty sure I have an Hitachi drive - where do I start when it comes to flashing/softmodding? Any useful links?

Oh, and more importantly, my gamertag is HipsterSocks.
wink.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll get it next week! Need a bit more money first, and I'm 17 next month so I'd need to buy it online. Unless anyone can help me with this Hitachi drive...
tongue.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
w00t, Congrats on your purchase of the best next gen console. Add me, Aperture S

Sonicslasher said:
I've got TF2 360, but a lot of other people don't
frown.gif

rant-ish:
That is because TF2 sucks on the 360. Valve are better at making PC games than console game, Just take a look at L4D
wink.gif

Pro Tip ShadowXP: Don't get L4D/any more valve games for the console.

I do have the orange box, Pirated it so i didn't give any money to valve so i could have a quick game of TF2 with you and Sonicslasher.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats on getting a 360, you just made the best decision of your life. I know I did. :yay360:

ShadowXP, a word of advice. If you see a BKPride245 on COD4 online, just don't die. I will shoot you when I get the chance. Same thing goes for GoW.
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb