2. Notex

Notex Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    E1ite007 and Bst22322 like this.
  3. satelman

satelman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Any hints about where this new version could be found? Can it be found in Google? I can't find it anywhere after a while searching for it.

4. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Just to let everyone know this threads bullshit! The Super Mario 64 switch pc port runs flawless, it's not full of malware and will not destroy your switch I have playing it for a while now and there are no issues what so ever you can also grab it of jits. The dev that mentions Atlas has obviously got a grudge against the team and he wants to cause maximum damage but there is no need to worry about the nsp file itself I have thoroughly checked the nsp out and it's all ok checks out fine.

5. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I have v3 if you want it

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

^ above but its an nsp

6. tatumanu

tatumanu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Portugal
    I'm not talking out of my ass rude boy, in no way I said this happens, i said its a possibility backed up by Blawar the developer of Incognito, go read the description of Incognito and read the thread where he states what malicious homebrew can steal of your Switch before you acuse me. Even if I am wrong, I don´t mind it at all, stop being a d*ck to other users, thanks.

7. FanNintendo
    This message by FanNintendo has been removed from public view by x65943, May 13, 2020, Reason: asking for copyrighted materials.
    May 12, 2020
  8. Deleted User
    This message by Deleted User has been removed from public view by x65943, May 13, 2020, Reason: reply to trashed post.
    May 12, 2020
  9. FanNintendo
    This message by FanNintendo has been removed from public view by x65943, May 13, 2020, Reason: reply to trashed post.
    May 12, 2020
  10. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

United States
    You're spreading misinformation based on hearsay. Therefore, yes, you are talking out of your ass. Either way, if you just download anything you find on the internet, you're going to have a bad time.

E1ite007, ChicoPancho and squee666 like this.
  11. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I wouldn't think to deep about it. I deleted mines because I didn't see the need I just wanted to see the hype but the file do work fine. People should be worried about the games that they are pirating by those redirected shady websites lol

12. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

lol what you need is better reading comprehension and a more intelligent way of organizing your files. V3 is best. It’s not malware. At least not in the sense of damaging your switch. It is a bad ass nsp though. Playing it is far superior to retroarch. I would love to see what this leads to. Time will tell.

13. squee666

squee666 Advanced Tech Pleb

United Kingdom
    well for first before you go out and quote a possibility or talk out your ass maybe follow up with actual info

so i will set it straight. you cant unban a switch using prodinfo because its console specific information
    stealing it would have no use, writing to it is protected if you use Incognito or CFW like atmosphere is know to bock writes and also has a backup prodinfo on boot.

but yeah like I said if you run this someone how and aint used a generic protection you really messing up

but yeah quote that 1 minor sentence he said back in 2019 when he first made a incog and even mentioned that 90dns is unsafe although its open source

Last edited by squee666, May 12, 2020
    peteruk and Memoir like this.
  14. urherenow

urherenow GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    The port this was forked off of, is really awesome. I've built the web version (which isn't exciting to play; just exciting to see run in a browser at full speed) and the PC version, which is seeing updates like every few hours. I've built it both in Windows (msys2) and under Ubuntu.

This switch branch, however, will not build as-is (at least under Ubuntu). Devkitpro rules aren't being used, you have to manually set the path to devkitA64/bin, and library references are messed up. Definitely not something your average gbatemper can simply clone and build.

Last edited by urherenow, May 12, 2020
  15. cearp

cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    I have two switch versions installed, how can I tell which is v1, v2, or v3?
    They have different icons, and with one, the file select menu is fills the screen, the other doesn't.

Reecey likes this.
  16. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp's Favorite Hat Kid

Brazil
    In v3, what button is mapped to Z? ZL or ZR?

17. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

interesting no filename number?

18. cearp

cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    installed via tinfoil, I only saw the game name.

19. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Has a PhD in dueling

United States
    a certain "shop" has it pretty sure if they have it despite the warning about installing hb it probably has been tested for malware

20. fgsfds

fgsfds GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    I didn't update the readme in the new switch branch because it's still WIP, but the one in oldtesting says how to build it.
    You don't set the variables in the Makefile because everyone has their dka64 install in different paths, so there is a script provided that sets it, in the devkitpro-pkgbuild-helpers pacman package.
    Then you just run source $DEVKITPRO/switchvars.sh and it sets all the variables you need, and then you run the Makefile. That's how most of my ports are built.
    There are rule files for make included with libnx and stuff, but including them screws up the original Makefile.

urherenow likes this.
  21. urherenow

United States
    Cool, thanks! With TARGET_SWITCH=1 and BETTERCAMERA=1, CORRECT?

EDIT: well, that built an .nro without any problems! Would it be too much trouble to add an .nsp target (I’m lazy and like to see automation)?

Last edited by urherenow, May 13, 2020
  22. ganons

ganons GBAtemp Addict

Can it be converted to xci?

23. urherenow

United States
    Saw a guide for nsp->xci on the tx forums, but I doubt it would work very well in this case. At the moment, nro->nsp just makes a forwarder, and not a normal nsp, like what gets downloaded and installed from the eshop.

I could be wrong though. I *have* seen an sm64 xci somewhere... (probably by someone who knows how to make a PROPER nsp, which can’t be a conversion from nro. It has to be compiled AS an nsp, with settings to run as an application and what not.)

Last edited by urherenow, May 13, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - deleted, Switch, Mario