I have decided to "like" all insults directed at me.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Who are you?

O9gCO.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i think someone is trying to up their like rep.

you should pray to your imaginary friend...... im mean your "god" that he ups your like ratio.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_11405

can i ask you, was it what you said like meant for to move from now, day by day? and to post it for users, before you was with the robots partying alone? nah but maybe that daily moving thing was something that had to do with /to keep on for the big red 3ds roms not working things said this way, what is it else more,somethings machine working, but more personallity contact support added here? sorry i had maybe now much thinkings from reading about 'cloudgaming' and such like alway not enough upload speed for a good quality creative responce. quote,:oh.. double post :) haha it keeps on happy with busitimeness. so now to think about it, from now on thanks for telling your decision that's maybe to good, and to think about it for a kinda 'let it go, for that's ok, i feel for that part too it's nice to reply at the end. but i think we did some practise time ago, i was thinking it's hard to go say something about again when you come at a place again and go write something.. i would think i should go away./unsubscribe too for it, good idea? things like this site gone wider and more to do, but when half banned on shoutbox, and see half some other news, don't have me on the right turn what i should do now too. well it did had me learn from same and new, but also same again, i can't keep doing that, what do you think, maybe someone has already a topic started to retire/move on something else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.