Not open for further replies.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh my god please help me, I think I have bricked my mums wii....
I used the tutorial above and installed the IOS, new system menu and shopping channel. I made the mistake to installing the shopping channel with IOS70 and the system menu, so I thought I would install it again...
Now the screen is black.
Please someone help me!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
WeeBabyDoll said:
I used the tutorial above

what tutorial above? simplistic mod?

and installed the IOS, new system menu and shopping channel. I made the mistake to installing the shopping channel with IOS70 and the system menu, so I thought I would install it again...

what exactly did u install? r u sure u didn't uninstall something?

Now the screen is black.
Please someone help me!

do u have bootmii as boot2, or priiloader installed?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you ruined it. Follow directions. You can attempt savemiifrii, but its a long shot. Search for it.

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh deary deary me! Not good!

How many times do we have to say this? After installing The exploit back up the sodding nand!

My guess is his mum tried to turn on her wii and has started bashing him over the head with the wiimote!

All that time and hard effort on WiiFat wasted now! Oh dear!
hate2.gif

lol

TheWarDragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaybee said:

How many times do we have to say this? After installing The exploit back up the sodding nand!

My guess is his mum tried to turn on her wii and has started bashing him over the head with the wiimote!

hate2.gif

lol
well jaybee if you werent so busy with "his mom" then it wouldnt be bricked lol love that avatar

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
TheWarDragon said:
jaybee said:

hate2.gif

lol
well jaybee if you werent so busy with "his mom" then it wouldnt be bricked lol love that avatar

Damn! my secret is out! I've found a new place to shove the wii mote to put a real smile on her face too! Losing a life or making a wrong move in the game makes it vibrate more delivering a new level of pleasure! lol

Glad you like my Avatar btw!

Also, whats with Foez being nice? Has he had too many telling off's from the mods lately for getting his flamethrower out and toasting people on here? lol

Everytime I see Foez reply on the forum it's like uh oh better not upset him cos i'm gonna get flamed and toasted!
blink.gif

I think the warn-o-meter must have been getting quite high at one point!
evil.gif

LOL

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fucemal said:
DeadlyFoez said:
I might be able to fix your wii if it has a vulnerable boot2 or if you have a nand backup.

is the boot2 vulnerability firmware dependent?

No it depends on the Wii model, I'm sure if you read some thread in the Wii section then you will find out how to tell looking at model numbers. To check you could just try to install bootmii as boot2 and if it not vulnerable then it will tell you, this is not a problem if you install it as and IOS then take a backup and install Prii/pre loader so that you can alway boot into Bootmii, this is what I do when sofmodding people Wii's if they don't have a vulnerable Boot2, this should always be done before installing Cios's as a safety net

TheWarDragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaybee said:
TheWarDragon said:
jaybee said:

hate2.gif

lol

Also, whats with Foez being nice? Has he had too many telling off's from the mods lately for getting his flamethrower out and toasting people on here? lol

Everytime I see Foez reply on the forum it's like uh oh better not upset him cos i'm gonna get flamed and toasted!
blink.gif

I think the warn-o-meter must have been getting quite high at one point!
evil.gif

LOL

+1 I wanna vote deadlyfoez as a "citizens Mod" when my warn hit 60% i changed nicks lol
wink.gif

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey is it me or is it getting hot in this forum?
blink.gif

DeadlyFoez must be nearby mehtinks!

Run for your lives before your asses end up on fire! lol

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the chappy (IP) knew he fucked it up, he didnt show up eversince his initial post
tongue.gif

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
my guess is that Wii has gone to Wii heaven now! Initially departed the earth as a brick and ended up in a million pieces after the mother smashed it over the original posters head a few dozen times!

Would like to dedicate Pink Floyd's another BRICK in the wall to the original poster! lol

I would think the lyrics would go something like this:

Ahem.........

I dont need no expert softmod guide

I dont need no self control

I want DarkWii theme on my menu

I got told to leave it the f*ck alone

I wanted to pirate so bad I couldn't leave it alone

Now all in all my f*cking Wii is just another brick in the wall

Black screen of death, with no warez at all, so I slammed it at the wall

LMFAO xD

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WeeBabyDoll said:
I used the tutorial above and installed the IOS, new system menu and shopping channel. I made the mistake to installing the shopping channel with IOS70 and the system menu, so I thought I would install it again...

Could you let us know exactly, what you mean by this? Are you saying re-installing the shop channel has done this? A step by step list of what you've done could help.

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude that Wii has gone bye byes along with the original poster.

This Wii belongs on the 'Wii Obituary Forum' not the Hacking one!!!!

LOL

cksamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
if you did a backup of your nand , use infectus to solve your problem by flashing the nand with the back up image. deadlyfoez is being nice, iam surprise
blink.gif

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
What about if they didnt backup the nand? Are they totally screwed? YUP! I THINK SO!
biggrin.gif

Edit: I take it back. Let Foez decide because hes the brick expert not me.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I guess the OP will need to give us a little more info before we can continue...
But it seems he has no options left as he bricked by installing bad wads without BootMii / priiloader (since they are only installed later on)

jaybee said:
I THINK SO!
You can think?
huh.gif

Seriously, stop making useless posts
dry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters