Status
Not open for further replies.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jaybee said:
Dude that Wii has gone bye byes along with the original poster.

This Wii belongs on the 'Wii Obituary Forum' not the Hacking one!!!!

LOL

[sarcasm]Man you are so funny, I can't stop laughing ... [/sarcasm]

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty obvious the individual didnt make a nand backup. How could they when they didn't know what the hell they were doing? If they had any idea it wouldn't be bricked would it? Was just making light of the situation. Come on it's only a bloody Wii console at the end of the day. They are about as rare as dirt on your carpet. Just buy a s/h one. Read the guides and study them for at least a few days. Know what you are doing beforehand. Back up the nand to memory card as soon as BootMii is on Boot2 and away you go from there. I can't understand why some of you can't see how hopeless it is. Unless you have the proper hardware and knowledge like Foez has then it's going nowhere. I am not the only one to poke fun on this forum and sorry if thats upset a fair few people but all I keep seeing in this forum is 'IVE BRICKED MY WII'. Hell this Wii didnt even belong to the person that bricked it and that was funny. I know why don't I go and make some pointless posts about how Metroid Prime doesnt work on a USB loader and bitch about that? who gives a f*ck about Metroid Prime anyway? Plenty of other games to pirate eh? I think some people need to liven up.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jaybee said:
Pretty obvious the individual didnt make a nand backup. How could they when they didn't know what the hell they were doing? If they had any idea it wouldn't be bricked would it? Was just making light of the situation. Come on it's only a bloody Wii console at the end of the day. They are about as rare as dirt on your carpet. Just buy a s/h one. Read the guides and study them for at least a few days. Know what you are doing beforehand. Back up the nand to memory card as soon as BootMii is on Boot2 and away you go from there. I can't understand why some of you can't see how hopeless it is. Unless you have the proper hardware and knowledge like Foez has then it's going nowhere. I am not the only one to poke fun on this forum and sorry if thats upset a fair few people but all I keep seeing in this forum is 'IVE BRICKED MY WII'. Hell this Wii didnt even belong to the person that bricked it and that was funny. I know why don't I go and make some pointless posts about how Metroid Prime doesnt work on a USB loader and bitch about that? who gives a f*ck about Metroid Prime anyway? Plenty of other games to pirate eh? I think some people need to liven up.
1. BootMii/boot2 won't work on a new Wii
2. There are plenty of big Metroid fans.

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
Well if you all feel that badly about it then why don't you all dip in your pockets and buy the scottish girl another one but mod if for her before hand.

I'm sure it won't be long before someone starts flaming!

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
jaybee said:
1. BootMii/boot2 won't work on a new Wii

Who said anything about getting a new one? buy a s/h one. An older model. Plenty of them still about. Check the serial on the bottom like I did!

2. There are plenty of big Metroid fans.

I know. Hence all the bitching in the forums i've seen! Never liked it myself but that's just me in a minority.

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jaybee i fuckin love your avatar
and rofl @ brickin wii
seriously, most tutorials are noob proof

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
keyra said:
jaybee i fuckin love your avatar
and rofl @ brickin wii
seriously, most tutorials are noob proof

I'm glad to see that not everyone is pissed off with my sense of humour then lol

This is the bad consequences of a female modder in action lol. I think they did read the guide before hand but still managed to f*ck it up somehow!

Golden rule is: If you dont know what the hell you are doing then don't do it.

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
tails100 said:
You bricked your wii arent you proud of yourself? LETS CELEBRATE!

And I dont like your dp disturbs me....

What's dp? I'm english remember! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉