Hacking I have an itch to get a 3DS, Advice!!!

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
keasy said:
So, by your reckoning abstaining from purchase is foolish, even considering the fact the 3Ds has a physical flaw that actually damages itself, through non user fault but actual design flaw ?

WTF ! ??

You're soft as shite if you ask me.
I have one of those 3DS cleaning rags and putting it between the sides when closes seems to work wonders for me.
Also is the last line a killing floor reference? (:3

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keasy said:
dangerboy said:
pachura said:
Don't buy it now.

Wait until its price goes down and some great games are released (so far, only DoA and Zelda seem to be must-haves).
Even better, wait for an updated model with decent battery life and non-scratching screen. Or even consider PSVita with its superior hardware.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS FOOOL! BUY IT NOW!!!

there is no reason to wait a year for the price to drop $20. That $20 saved isnt worth not having a 3DS for a year!!!!!!

TOYsR Us has many deals - Buy One Get One half off on 3Ds games. and often $10(25%) off select games. I have only had to pay full price on 2 of my five 3DS games. i got two for half price, and one for 25% off.

GET A 3DS now and shop smart for games!!!!

So, by your reckoning abstaining from purchase is foolish, even considering the fact the 3Ds has a physical flaw that actually damages itself, through non user fault but actual design flaw ?

WTF ! ??

You're soft as shite if you ask me.

LOL wut??

the "screen damaging ridges"?

no scratches here yet. i get 2 verticle lines of dust and i have had no trouble cleaning them off the screen every day or two without scartching it.

besides, they arent going to fix it. and what does the design flaw have to do with waiting for the price to go down a few bucks. GET 3DS now so you have more time with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought it launch day, and it was easily worth every penny. And it will only get better from here.

And for the scratches, that's not a big deal at all. That shouldn't change your decision.

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Selling all of this on ebay, I'm doing it for $225 for GBAtemp people but since you have less than 100 posts you won't be able to see it... if you're interested just paypal me $235 (plus shipping) and I will send you everything on the picture (take $10 off for ezvi if you prefer, seeing as you have a acekard already). Only thing I'm missing is the AR card pouch you got from the original packaging.

I already asked someone who was maybe interested in trading a jtag for this, so he'd get priority but give us a couple of days to figure it out. the person who wants to trade isn't 100% sure either, so.

Also not sure if this is acceptable. mods can delete if this is not.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Buy one, then shut the hell up because it's awesome. Haters are gonna hate. Let them. Buy Ocarina of Time (especially if you've never played it), pre-order the billions of first-party games coming out, and don't be so paranoid about what Nintendo will do to you. They won't go "oh damn, that guy spent 10 hours straight playing Hello Kitty - let's have his head!" You have to opt in to sharing info anyway (I opted out, but it's purely statistical data for them - FREE statistical data. For a good reason too - it'd be illegal if it were used for privacy-invading means).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr