I have all stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2! *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by PsychoticDust, May 25, 2010.

1. PsychoticDust
    OP

Member PsychoticDust GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Yes it's true, I have all 242 stars and I got them without any cheats or using/looking at any guides or using the Cosmic Guide. About 4 or 5 of those stars were stupidly hard to get and the very last star is just evil in my opinion.

The reward? Yoshi on a roof! Lol only kidding, you see Rosalina and then she joins you on Starship Mario like any other NPC and all she says is: "I want to give you my thanks" .... that's it. Lame. Oh actually, you also get a message and picture of all 242 stars sent to your Wii message board. Incredible...

So what stars did you find the hardest? For me it was Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos in Mario Squared Galaxy, collecting the silver stars in Stone Cyclone Galaxy, one of the green stars in the same galaxy and The Perfect Run challenge in Grandmaster Galaxy (that one was a real bitch).

My overall play time was 29:51:36

EDIT: Also at the file selection screen your icon will be sparkling and when you select it, you can see the title "Master of Galaxies!" with a platinum crown with a red jewel in the middle of it. Wow.... I feel throughly rewarded for my efforts lol.

Further edit: Oh and you can also select Rosalina as an icon. OMFGWTFBBQ!!!111!!!!!!!!

2. Juanmatron

Member Juanmatron Slater Color

Spain
    ORLY are 242 stars?!?!?! OMG. My friend now will be die! XD.

3. CJL18

Member CJL18 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States

GET A JOB!!!

j/k man congrats on getting them all [​IMG]

4. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Took the star # out the title in case some people find that spoilers too [​IMG]

5. PsychoticDust
    OP

Member PsychoticDust GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Ha ha, that's fair enough!

6. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    feel free to upload the save file [​IMG]