Hacking I have a Wii U with Moon Launcher and I want to format it

Luxrayss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a Wii U with Moon Launcher and I want to format it, is there a risk of the console end up being bricked? Or it will just wipe out everything on it and I'll have to install the homebrew again?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wii U with Moon Launcher and I want to format it, is there a risk of the console end up being bricked? Or it will just wipe out everything on it and I'll have to install the homebrew again?
Of it does not have DSi exploit game it's fine

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Moon Launcher? Do you mean fake Indexiine by Mundo U I imagine.
You should do the Uninstall Indexiine part from the guide. If you don't find the Indexiine installer, then use the Moon Launcher Installer.

AND DON'T FOLLOW VIDEO GUIDES.

Luxrayss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is happening when I try to uninstall it
118298087_2361050794040355_499143130498025432_n.jpg

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is happening when I try to uninstall it
118298087_2361050794040355_499143130498025432_n.jpg
Your SD is dying or corrupted.
If corrupted, check your SD with H2testw:
  • Copy everything off your SD card, and full Write + Verify the empty card in H2testw to check if it's fake or faulty.
  • Then if it's succesful try @TurdPooCharger's Quadruple Format method to check the SD's health.
If the SD card fails in any of those (mostly common in the first step) then replace your SD card by copying all content to a new one.

This error is 'cause the program is failing to load the "src", being the SD in this case.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Luxrayss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Your SD is dying or corrupted.
If corrupted, check your SD with H2testw:
  • Copy everything off your SD card, and full Write + Verify the empty card in H2testw to check if it's fake or faulty.
  • Then if it's succesful try @TurdPooCharger's Quadruple Format method to check the SD's health.
If the SD card fails in any of those (mostly common in the first step) then replace your SD card by copying all content to a new one.

This error is 'cause the program is failing to load the "src", being the SD in this case.
The SD is working fine, I tried to install it again, it worked, and then uninstall it, it worked, but the exploit is still being launched when I open the internet browser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't prove if your SD card isn't fake, faulty, or dying. Adding/installing more files/titles onto a bad card ends up overwriting or corrupting data.
  • Using a fake card is like trying to fill 1 gallon of water into a 1 cup container mislabeled as having a 1 gallon capacity.
  • Using a real but faulty card is filling that 1 gallon of water into a 1 gallon bucket that has side holes.

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you have a copy of your original index.html? If so just replace it with the indexiine backup file but if you don't have it then you are screwed because you lose your original index.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/2UeWMgjwogU?si=PfULn0Jf4XpnU6M_ Now I know how to install m.2