I have a Scholastic digital Organizer...

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I got this digital organizer 3 years ago. It's all banged up and i don't want it anymore. But I thought, WAIT!!! DONT THROW IT AWAY! turn it into something. So i thought and thought... I GOT IT!! I'LL TURN IT INTO A DIGITAL ORGANIZER COMPUTER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But where do i start? I know that a laptop has RAM/ROM, Processor Unit, Sentry Unit, Algorithm Unit(for calculator), and a bunch of other hardware. but i don't want to give up!!! i need help is all. Can ANYONE help out with "Project: Digital Organizer Computer" or PDOC for short?

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
double_facepalm_lg.jpg

*facepalm*

nothing to do with that other than use it as fire fuel

grog.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never get tired of those facepalm pics :yaypalm: I believe that pic was from the episode "The Offspring"
smileipb2.png

Even if this was even slightly viable, it shouldn't've been in the GBA section...
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted_171835

General Off Topic Chat *facepalm*
Edit: Aww, crap. mrthrnite beat me.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ummm... What you are trying to believe in theory is impossible, but doesnt mean to say it cant be done, because impossible is only defined by something that hasnt yet been done.

The power of a digital organsier isnt enough for a computer, either, connecting it directly to the computer itself, (Not through usb etc) Would short circut the tracks and blow it up, Or You will just fry the organiser. You'd need a bigger memory unit in it too i THINK.

So maybe i was wrong. Sounds impossible to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)