Hacking i have a r4 but want sdhc whats the best card nowdays

cerenade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
erm i guess most people would say the cyclo (i dont know i havent got any yet, should be here this week tho
smile.gif
)

the acekard 2 looks rather good too, thats what i ordered, and the dstt - not sure about alot of peoples opinion on it but thats what ive ordered

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want the best flashcart and don't care about the price: CycloDS Evolution
If you want the best flashcart but do care about the price: Acekard 2
If you want a flashcart with onboard NAND memory and if you plan on developing: Acekard R.P.G.
If you want a flashcart that also offers a Slot-2 (not for free though): EZFlash V & M3DS Real
If you want a Slot-2 expansion: EZFlash 3-in-1 (GBA, RAM, & Rumble)
If you want an alternative to the CycloDS Evolution but cheaper and a crappy GUI: SuperCard DS One
If you want a flashcart that could possible brick your Nintendo DS: R4 DS, R4 III & N5

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOwnAndPwnU said:
If you want the best flashcart and don't care about the price: CycloDS Evolution
If you want the best flashcart but do care about the price: Acekard 2 OR EDGE
If you want a flashcart with onboard NAND memory and if you plan on developing: Acekard R.P.G.
If you want a flashcart that also offers a Slot-2 (not for free though): EZFlash V & M3DS Real
If you want an alternative to the CycloDS Evolution but cheaper and a crappy GUI: SuperCard DS One
If you want a flashcart that could possible brick your Nintendo DS: R4 DS, R4 III & N5

Fixed!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IOwnAndPwnU said:
If you want the best flashcart but do care about the price: Acekard 2

first of all, you should know that you really should not care about the price. aim for the best cart. I mean with 60 $, you unlock the barrier between you and the rest of the DS games in the world. Just 60 $. why think to hard? Just grab a cycloDS evo. it can be pricey but who cares. with less than a hundred bucks, you save few thousand. GET THE BEST CART.

and the last line.
ONCE AGAIN, THE R4 DOES NOT BRICK YOUR NDS. ALMOST HALF OF THE DS USERS (or more) HAS BEEN USING THE R4 BUT IT HAS NEVER BRICKED THEIR DS.
(all caps is fun
biggrin.gif
)

No, the R4 do not suck, the clones do not suck, and they do not brick your DS. end of the story. It might lack many features when compared to the new carts, but all it is is that it is outdated. but don't consider the R4 a piece of crap because the R4 probably has more functions than YOU.

MasterPenguin said:
R4 won't brick your DS. All the clones will.
no, the clones do not. if you have not tested yourself and you are basing your facts from other people's texts and experience or "opinions", do not even think about saying that the clones will.
and All???
and i remember that one of the R4 clones actually updated their firmware after the R4 team dropped dead.

so no, not all clones do. and none do. It's the way you use them.
but no clones brick your DS. believe me.

QUOTE(TaMs @ Aug 25 2008, 01:49 PM)
What's so cool about sdhc?
because there are up to 32 gb sdhc cards, but only up to 2gb nonhc sd cards.
well HC means high capacity...

DUR

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
R4's ok with several microsd's but it has no features, no updates and there are other flashcards available. So buy a CycloDS, a SuperCard, or a M3 Real Perfect bundle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"