Hacking I have a question

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there, my friend from badminton has a M3 ds REal and he really wants to play Pocket Monsters White and Grand Theft Auto Chinatown wars >.>, BUT he does not know where do download and since he is 9 fucking years old I accepted to quest to find out how I can get it working. My question is what is the latest firmware from the m3 ds real(and the best one) Where I can play the two mentioned games without any patches?(except the English patch for White.)

~Lightning

p.s. I never owned a M3 real so be ready to catch some stupid questions.

Verack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of those games will run clean on the latest firmware for M3Real (touchpod v4.8f), but I highly suggest you get YSM3, as it has great compatibility with even the newest games.

The following is a link to a list that contains the latest version of YSM3, courtesy of Gaboros: http://filebeam.com/folder/9451

Once you download that, just put the TTMenu and YSMenu folders, along with the "YSM3.nds" file on your SD card. When you want to swap over to YSM3 firmware instead of the normal firmware, just select "YSM3.nds" on your flashcart like you would any normal game. That will then change your firmware to YSMenu, and you can run pretty much any game clean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)