Hacking i have a question about cfw on the wii u

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,540
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
hello. i have a question. lets say i brought legit eshop code from ebay for whatever it cost. then i will use it to buy ds game from eshop to install haxchi. i know that if i install haxchi without this dangerous, scary and evil cbhc i need to boot it again every time i turn on my wii u. but what does it mean? i need to use the internet to install it all over again every time i turn on the wii u? (i hate this name so much).
also what will happen if i install wii u game on haxchi cfw that doesn't work on unpatched sysNAND or wii u game from different region that work only with haxchi and then i restart the wii u and try to access the same game without booting haxchi? will i break the wii?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello. i have a question. lets say i brought legit eshop code from ebay for whatever it cost. then i will use it to buy ds game from eshop to install haxchi. i know that if i install haxchi without this dangerous, scary and evil cbhc i need to boot it again every time i turn on my wii u. but what does it mean? i need to use the internet to install it all over again every time i turn on the wii u? (i hate this name so much).
also what will happen if i install wii u game on haxchi cfw that doesn't work on unpatched sysNAND or wii u game from different region that work only with haxchi and then i restart the wii u and try to access the same game without booting haxchi? will i break the wii?
CBHC isn't as dangerous and scary as you think, you're only hearing stories of users who couldn't read English and did something stupid.

Once you buy the DS VC game from eshop and install Haxchi, you're set and you'll always have Haxchi on your home menu. Haxchi let's you boot up Homebrew Launcher, and HaxchiFW (it's own CFW) all while offline so you don't need internet to use it.

When you install Eshop games, DLC, VC games, or out of region games, you always need to have CFW enabled before you can use these. You activate CFW each time you turn on your system using Haxchi. If you run the game without CFW, it will just spit out an error so there's no worry.
You also need to have CFW enabled to install these type of games, as well as to play them.

Reactions: Deleted User

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead and install CBHC. Like @MattKimura said. Its not that dangerous. Its as dangerous as any other hack. What people don't realize is that you can brick your Wii U just as easily with browserhax if you don't follow instructions. It makes it super easy to boot to CFW

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cbhc isn't too bad as long as u follow instructions. don't mess with the game. as long as u can do that, you're safe. I've been using it for like six months now, and I've encountered no issues. now, if u had to do something before powering off, I wouldn't use it, because I forget easily. however, just leave the game alone, and you're safe. it's really that simple.

Reactions: Deleted User

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it with no issues. Just make sure that you're using a legitimate Eshop DS VC game. Many of the bricking problems i've seen are people downloading a DS game from USB loader and trying to install haxchi over that - don't do that. CBHC is fine if you follow the instructions carefully.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Never play gay chicken with Ken lol