I have a Pokemon-related problem. Could someone help me?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by BigPlayer, Feb 3, 2010.

1. BigPlayer
    OP

BigPlayer Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2010
    Canada
    Hello guys. I am BigPlayer and i have a little problem that is related with my pokemon games. You see, i have a NDS Lite as well as the cyclods evolution and the ezflash 3in1. I played Pokemon Platinum and i have the national pokedex and i also took out the Elite Four. I am now trying with the GBAExploader to migrate my pokemon from Emerald (which i also beaten) to Platinum but i am unable to get the migrate option on Platinum even though i am able to get it on Diamond. Since i can't do it with the tools mentionned above, i am trying to do it with emulation. I tried the No$GBA emulator but it does not read .SAV files and i am unable to convert my .SAV to into .SNA (which is the save format of No%GBA).

Could someone help me with this somehow? I really want to get my pokemon from Emerald into Platinum!

Thanks!

2. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice