( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Basically i was thinking of a game called Action 5Dew. It would basically be a 2D 16 bit rpg platformer where Cheetahmen has to save the gaming community taken over by bad games. Cheetahmen would play these games and then get to the games core where he defeats the game and a new helper joins him! You can play as a different character and each character has different ablitys!

So i was thinking, "Could this be a full game? Probs not but ech ill still post my idea anyways."

Anyways Buh-Bye! -Jacklack3

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you able to program?

if you can you should be able to make a functioning game (games that are made without knowledge of programming are all simple, semi functional pong clones and broken games. scratch is not for making real games.). and maybe it shouldnt revolve around cheetahmen....

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
are you able to program?

if you can you should be able to make a functioning game (games that are made without knowledge of programming are all simple, semi functional pong clones and broken games. scratch is not for making real games.). and maybe it shouldnt revolve around cheetahmen....
Well Nu. If i could i wouldn't post this.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You gotta have to make the characters be able to jump/fly too!
Also, the AVGN has to be a secret boss that wants to destroy the cheetahman,
but first it's like in their games, just running back and fort and easily killable,
but then he comes back from the background like the final boss of Donkey Kong '98
20keo3p.jpg

and tries to kill you by punching you with the power-glove, shoot you with the NES zapper (or by shouting "FUCK YOU!")
and sending Super Mecha Death Christ to bombard you with his weapons.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You know if you have an idea for a game, your worst bet is to post it on a web site full of programmers who can easily take your idea and use it. Since you didn't patent this idea either, anyone could take it and call it their own and there won't be anything you could do about it.

Reactions: VinsCool

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
You gotta have to make the characters be able to jump/fly too!
Also, the AVGN has to be a secret boss that wants to destroy the cheetahman,
but first it's like in their games, just running back and fort and easily killable,
but then he comes back from the background like the final boss of Donkey Kong '98
20keo3p.jpg

and tries to kill you by punching you with the power-glove, shoot you with the NES zapper (or by shouting "FUCK YOU!")
and sending Super Mecha Death Christ to bombard you with his weapons.
It think it should be Vitural Boy. It would shoot things that look like soundwaves and they would give you a headache if touched. You would have to use every character you can play as to get through the rocks that kinda made a mini level but on one screen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You know if you have an idea for a game, your worst bet is to post it on a web site full of programmers who can easily take your idea and use it. Since you didn't patent this idea either, anyone could take it and call it their own and there won't be anything you could do about it.
Well I'm wondering if anyone would wanna help make it! Like a team making the game. But of course it will never happen.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It think it should be Vitural Boy. It would shoot things that look like soundwaves and they would give you a headache if touched. You would have to use every character you can play as to get through the rocks that kinda made a mini level but on one screen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I'm wondering if anyone would wanna help make it! Like a team making the game. But of course it will never happen.
dont say never! ive assembled a great team for my game.
Unt2tled.png

Last edited by CIAwesome526,
Reactions: VinsCool

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
we have lots of art done, we are messing around with the engine, the story is very well developed, etc.

sorry, you cant join unless you have something great to offer or can do the remaining jobs, which can be found in the thread linked in my sig.
So your saying in a whole hour you made the story you got tons of 16-bit art done of cheetahcat walking standing jumping etc?

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
not your game. my game. read the sig at least, and you'll see that, you don't even need to open the link.
I was thinking "Say what game?" I got confusbed. Sorry. I seen that thread. Wish i could help but i dont have any skillz to help u with. The storywriter spots are taken i think.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking "Say what game?" I got confusbed. Sorry. I seen that thread. Wish i could help but i dont have any skillz to help u with. The storywriter spots are taken i think.
i saw how you couldve gotten confused :P. i edited my posts to make them clearer for people who read this later on.

yeah, story writer spots are taken...

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
i saw how you couldve gotten confused :P. i edited my posts to make them clearer for people who read this later on.

yeah, story writer spots are taken...
I might make a team where the team makes games. But i think everyones busy. @Voxel Studios is making his game, You're making the RPG game. And im thinking of a game. Im making a game using powerpoint and a powerpoint to .exe converter and using iconchanger so i cant make a platformer.

Reactions: Deleted User

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might make a team where the team makes games. But i think everyones busy. @Voxel Studios is making his game, You're making the RPG game. And im thinking of a game. Im making a game using powerpoint and a powerpoint to .exe converter and using iconchanger so i cant make a platformer.
you might as well use scratch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things