Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well i was at the doctors this morning due to the fact i had been sick since Friday because i knew it aint no cold.
So he said i have a flu, but its nothing like that H1N1 stuff.

Just what im trying to say is that i wont be on for a few weeks....
sad.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had the flu 2 months ago. o.o I recovered in 2 days of taking the correct medicine that would break the fever.
frown.gif
Unfortunately I also had it a day before I got the right medicine. So that medicine didn't work very well. So 3 days total.

@PV Really a month!? Okay then you have a weak immune system really.
blink.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Stay hydrated. Water and juice are good, but also get yourself something with electrolytes. Gatorade springs to mind there, but whatever's cheap will be fine.

You may not feel like eating for a while, but try to get down some chicken noodle soup and some crackers once a day if you can manage it.

I always let the fever burn during the day and treat it at night, but if it gets too high, take care of it with medicine. If your fever gets really high, Ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be used in (slightly) overlapping shifts. At that point however, you may want to call your doctor's office and check with a nurse.

When you have the flu, you can't think as well, so when you take your meds, also take your temperature and write down the time, temperature and what kind/how much meds you took.

I am not a doctor, but that's how I do it for myself and for my kids.

..and by the way, homeopathic medicines are water and filler, they contain no medicine, so don't waste your money.

I hope you and all the other sick 'tempers feel better real soon.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Well thats bootysweat.

There was a bunch on kids out in my school today, I was walking down the hall and I was like "God damn mothaface this shit is desolate!" I'm surprise my school hasn't been closed down yet, but yet were are like mad poor XD

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't even get a shot because the CDC want children 5-18 to be vaccinated first. However I did get a strain of H3N2 flu not common in humans a few years ago, it didn't cause too much harm maybe because it was in the Summer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1