Gaming I have a 40-50 dollar budget, what should I get?

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are you getting your games? Japan? In the US, we have Gamestop and they rip people off. Used game prices are higher than new games on sale. A used copy of MK8 at Gamestop is 56.99. I bought a brand new copy today from walmart for $44.99.
You never heard of Ebay, Craigslist, and Amazon?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i would love to have only 23% of taxes. Here in Brazil you get 33% of tax on your salary, then every product is taxed twice, the seller is taxed when selling a product and the buyer is taxed when buying that product. I believe that in the end of the day, if we add all the taxes that we pay, it would be like 60~70% of the total income.
Here in Germany half my salary goes away into taxes, compulsory health care, etc., before even getting into my hands.
Only then comes the 19% VAT and other sale taxes.
Not a problem anyway, but I mean, everybody pays taxes.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  1. Download the NSP
  2. Install the NSP
  3. Play the game
If this is as difficult and as inconvenient as you're claiming, then you're both doing something wrong. Also, what's "buggy"?
No, you are doing something wrong. One day when you find you cannot "Download the NSP" directly to the switch anymore you will realize how foolish you were to not archive the games onto some type of storage medium.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, you are doing something wrong. One day when you find you cannot "Download the NSP" directly to the switch anymore you will realize how foolish you were to not archive the games onto some type of storage medium.
You archive the .nsp file like you would your .xci file...

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Lacius

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I live in Canada, so prices are higher. Tax for me here is 13% (I won't do the Alberta thing). I would like a game that has customization. Level editors I really like. I've been doing lots of surfing on the eshop, so far n++ seems pretty good. Neurovoider looks neat but I don't know if I like that genre or not. I need some help here. :)

Feel free to get a job and not rely on your parent's money... You will see, a brand new world awaits, and you won't sound like a kid from an african village anymore!

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If using XCI files instead of NSP files is worth paying $30 or so because NSP files are too hard for you to use, then you should pay the money. However, for most people, NSP files are just as easy to use, and they're free.

It should also be noted that free custom firmwares are likely to get XCI support in the future.
You are funny,lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...