Hacking I have a 4.0 Wii BUT...

adyum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if I reformatted the whole thing if it would go back to its original firmware (lower than 3.2, I have had it for over 2 years).

trio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for posting in this topic but i didnt want to make a new 1.

Can any1 find me a guide on how to put GC save files onto the GC memory card using the app which you get from the Hombrew Browser?

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no such thing as formatting the wii. Nintendo's "format" option merely removes all the titles installed on the wii (it also makes a backup of sorts so you can download games you legally bought again)

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
trio3 said:

Can any1 find me a guide on how to put GC save files onto the GC memory card using the app which you get from the Hombrew Browser?
If your gc memery card is an official one then you cant use the app, it can only be used with third party gc memory cards.

trio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tanas said:
trio3 said:

If your gc memery card is an official one then you cant use the app, it can only be used with third party gc memory cards.
nah its not an official 1, it doesent even have any logo or text on it cept 16mb, any1 know a guide?

Praxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koji2009 said:
There is no such thing as formatting the wii. Nintendo's "format" option merely removes all the titles installed on the wii (it also makes a backup of sorts so you can download games you legally bought again)
Does it remove stuff like cIOS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls