I have a 3.15 firmware PS4 what can i do with it hacking/modding wise with a usb flash drive?

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by BlanketofShame, Mar 31, 2016.

1. BlanketofShame
    OP

BlanketofShame Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    United States
    I am planning on buying a flash drive later this evening if it is possible to do any type of self hacking/modding with it excuse me for really having no knowledge of this I have been checking around online last 2 days and cannot find out who to trust and who not, I just don't want to ruin brick my system so appreciate it if a kind soul would guide me in the right direction. Thank you!

2. Xenon Hacks
    This message by Xenon Hacks has been removed from public view by shaunj66, Mar 31, 2016, Reason: Off topic.
    Mar 31, 2016
  3. pre10c

pre10c GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2016
    Belgium
    Only ps4 Version thats hackable is 1.7

4. Vappy

Vappy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 23, 2012
    Nothing. There are no PS4 exploits available for any firmware but 1.74, and even that's not fully functional yet. Once it is, so far, the only thing it can be used for in a way that'd be useful for end users is running Linux.

5. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    Right now, you can't. Just don't update it at all. The rumor around with the sources said 2.00 - 3.15 have a exploitable but right now only 1.76 is hackable and just wait in the months and maybe years to come. I have 2.57 and I am not updating it no matter what. :)