I have $400 store credit for a game store, what consoles to buy?

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I could just emulate those, no? Even if I didn't have a pc (I do) I could emulate them on my ps3 ***and*** my 360 unless I had a powerfest 94 cartridge lmao
Emulation doesn't come even close to the real feeling.
split screen multiplayer up to 8 players (sitting right next to you couse the controller cord is 1.8m long so you can hit them when loosing a game.
Theatrically blame the console if one loses.
the real console had bug, wich emulated wont be there in most cases since your host console is more than triple as powerfull in hardware, these hardware limitations brought something lost in competition now a days.
the games ain't beautiful so the people behind it still had to make sure it's gonna be fun playing unlike todays games...
no console or pc game today is really fun in design, they're realistic, beautifull but not fun.

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorta sad point but nobody comes to my house so multiplayer is not a thing
Emulation doesn't come even close to the real feeling.
split screen multiplayer up to 8 players (sitting right next to you couse the controller cord is 1.8m long so you can hit them when loosing a game.
Theatrically blame the console if one loses.
the real console had bug, wich emulated wont be there in most cases since your host console is more than triple as powerfull in hardware, these hardware limitations brought something lost in competition now a days.
the games ain't beautiful so the people behind it still had to make sure it's gonna be fun playing unlike todays games...
no console or pc game today is really fun in design, they're realistic, beautifull but not fun.

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Do you want or have to spend it now? I might recommend waiting for things you actually want to come to the store. (Unless you know it's not even planned to arrive there).

I would buy a 2DS XL if they ever had one.

Reactions: BigOnYa

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you want or have to spend it now? I might recommend waiting for things you actually want to come to the store. (Unless you know it's not even planned to arrive there).

I would buy a 2DS XL if they ever had one.
I want a original Xbox and a Xbox 360 DVD drive.

I want to spend some so I can sell it to a guy at my school that I know will buy it.

I don't use my 3ds xl much and am actually planning on selling it so yeah.

Sent from my moto g stylus (XT2115DL) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lightyose

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I want a original Xbox and a Xbox 360 DVD drive.

I want to spend some so I can sell it to a guy at my school that I know will buy it.

I don't use my 3ds xl much and am actually planning on selling it so yeah.

Sent from my moto g stylus (XT2115DL) using Tapatalk
Is it okay if I send you a PM?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they sell "real" micro sd cards, I'd buy me a bigger one for my Switch. External battery packs, and carrying case for Switch would also be good. Other than that, if you can, I'd save it and wait till SeriesX or PS5, or whatever you want come back in stock. I bet they will after the holidays.

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they sell "real" micro sd cards, I'd buy me a bigger one for my Switch. External battery packs, and carrying case for Switch would also be good. Other than that, if you can, I'd save it and wait till SeriesX or PS5, or whatever you want come back in stock. I bet they will after the holidays.
i probably will, i scored a free original xbox and they dont sell anything I need to fix it (openxenium, new hard drive, case screws since their missing) so i really cant spend much other than buying NHL 12 since I cant find any ISOs for it
Don't bump here it is not allow here.

• Avoid bumping (reviving) old or new topics; they'll be replied to when they're replied to.
https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/
I didn't know, sorry

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
other than buying NHL 12 since I cant find
That was a pretty good game. I loved NHL and NCAA football on Xbox360/PS3.
Another option would be to buy a toy, and donate it to a less fortunate family, or a Charity.
Good luck, Happy Holidays, and have fun! :grog:

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another option would be to buy a toy, and donate it to a less fortunate family, or a Charity.
I could do that but they only really sell video games and video game systems and I don't really know anyone that needs/wants anything like that, I wanted to get one for my sisters but I may just give them the broken ps3 superslim I bought once I get the parts I need (disk drive ribbon cable and power supply) in.
I do know an American legion with a bolt modded Xbox 360 xenon that will probably die but when I asked my mom about buying them a Jasper she was like "they will get the money to buy another when it dies" so yeah

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol