I have $400 store credit for a game store, what consoles to buy?

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have $400 for a big game store here in north carolina, and I'm planning to sell my credit, but I need to spend some of it first. I own a switch, a hacked CECHA01 ps3, an RGH Jasper Fat 360, and a Xenon refurb Xbox 360, and a PlayStation vita 1100 that I main. I also own a slim 360, a CECHB ps3, a Nintendo 64, an Xbox one, a ps4 launch model, a Wii, a Wii u deck (no gamepad), and a Nintendo 3ds nes edition, but I'm planning on selling those and whatever other consoles I own for the money and since I don't use them.

I was wondering what game consoles/accessories I should buy, and what to avoid. I'm looking into the Xbox 360 HD DVD drive for the memes and an original Xbox.

Last edited by mitch1256,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did get a heads up about an xbox series x restock on amazon thanks to @Hayato213 , who got me the ps5 and switch oled. however, I didn't have the money. that was last month.

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe buy a gamepad, but you'd probably have to look on ebay instead of a store.
Haven't used my Wii U in years, barely had any games on it, notable one that hasn't been released on the switch as a remaster is that I preordered the original super mario maker, but the rest have switch games, mario kart 8 and the like
What store is it ? Gamestop?
A big store called McKays, they sell traded in consoles mainly, and they have everything under the sun minus freaking PS5s and Xbox Series Xs

Reactions: godreborn

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A big store called McKays, they sell traded in consoles mainly, and they have everything under the sun minus freaking PS5s and Xbox Series Xs

I guess that kinda suck, I mean you can buy some games , gaming console, gaming accessory , or outside of Xbox Series X and PS5 the next best value is an OLED Switch, but you should get what you want, that is what it matter.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an oled switch would be perfect at about $370-something (that's with tax included). I guess it depends on if you want to go legit or pirate. I probably wouldn't buy an oled if the latter.

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an oled switch would be perfect at about $370-something (that's with tax included). I guess it depends on if you want to go legit or pirate. I probably wouldn't buy an oled if the latter.
I own a mario edition v2 switch though, and I dont think they have any anyway

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a mario edition v2 switch though, and I dont think they have any anyway
that's the Mario red and blue switch. I have one, an animal crossing switch, a hackable switch, and an oled, white switch. you can't have all of them signed in at the same times or you'll encounter problems, so I only signed in with the Mario switch and the oled one, the two that are plugged in. I need to sell one of them because of this.

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's the Mario red and blue switch. I have one, an animal crossing switch, a hackable switch, and an oled, white switch. you can't have all of them signed in at the same times or you'll encounter problems, so I only signed in with the Mario switch and the oled one, the two that are plugged in. I need to sell one of them because of this.
still don't think they have any, so that's out the window

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just walk around the store and buy whatever interests you, that's what I would do.
The only things that intrest me is the 360 hd dvd drive they rarely have and a 1.2-1.4 original xbox and the last time I went they didnt have one but Ill try to go today

mitch1256

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See the issue is I don't want many games or consoles yet have a ton of money to do exactly that, and can only spend it on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup