Hacking I haVe 12 File in my PSvita ROOT direction on just 3??

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is pic of my filezilla connected to my psvita is this normal???????????
i have 12 files not just 3 files
but in videos is see just 3 files ,but there is 12 files in my vita
why??????????
Untitled.png

Last edited by mustapha89,
D

Deleted User

this is pic of my filezilla connected to my psvita is this normal???????????
i have 12 files not just 3 files
but in videos is see just 3 files ,but there is 12 files in my vita
why??????????
You must be talking about the available partitions. MolecularShell used to just have 3 accessible partitions (ux0:, ur0:, and app0:), however since VitaShell surpassed MolecularShell and was eventually replaced, 12 partitions have now since been accessible. (But some partitions you cannot write to! These include places such as gro0:, os0:, vs0:, pd0:, and sa0:.)

Just follow the videos as usual; they will still be helpful to you as it's nothing of significant change to how the system works.

Last edited by ,

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You must be talking about the available partitions. MolecularShell used to just have 3 accessible partitions (ux0:, ur0:, and app0:), however since VitaShell surpassed MolecularShell and was eventually replaced, 12 partitions have now since been accessible. (But some partitions you cannot write to! These include places such as gro0:, os0:, vs0:, pd0:, and sa0:.)

Just follow the videos as usual; they will still be helpful to you as it's nothing of significant change to how the system works.
thank you for the replay but iam now in MolecularShell not in VitaShell ??????

D

Deleted User

thank you for the replay but iam now in MolecularShell not in VitaShell ??????
Like I said, the latest MolecularShell installation is just basically VitaShell 0.7 (It even says in the top-left corner of the screen when you open the shell) It's all a completely normal thing; nothing at all to worry about.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like I said, the latest MolecularShell installation is just basically VitaShell 0.7 (It even says in the top-left corner of the screen when you open the shell) It's all a completely normal thing; nothing at all to worry about.
FYI: I spoke with one of the HENKaku devs and asked about that. It isn't just basically VitaShell 07. It is, only the liveArea is different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte