Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
doh ...

I ordered my 3Ds last week and I finaly got a Mail from the seller stating that it was send.
Just looked into the code that was inside the mail which shows where my package is and say what ? its already delivered oO

Some neighbour acepted it and i even know who BUT they are not at home -.-V since 3 hours I run down every few miutes waiting for someone to arrive
frown.gif

Nice thing they accepted it but WHY THE HELL ACCEPT A PACKAGE FOR SOMEONE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT AT HOME LATER oO

Hope they did not accept my package and thaught some secs later "well lets get a las minute flight to somewhere and make some month holliday" ....

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol oO how ?

I hardly know those ppl, no clue how its where you life but here in most citys you hardly know any of your neighbours XD
rather annonym here.

... still waiting -.-V

8 p.m. in the middle of the week where normal ppl (at least me) are close to going to bed to be fit for work ... still noone there ...
well maybe the daughter is there but i have the feeling she is scared of me oO whenever she sees me from afar she runs into the house like if she thinks i am going to abuse her >

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
lol, sorry i thought you know them or at least someone who does... well, why not sleep and maybe tomorrow you'll see your 3ds.

EDIT: well everything's okay now. go have fun.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thesolcity said:
People who have to wake up at 3-4 am for their job.

If you have to wake up at 3 you could still go to bed at like 10. The amount of people who actually have to do that is pretty small though.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, if your job is at 3, you'd probably have to wake up at 2 or 2:30
laugh.gif

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
jan777 said:
Nah, if your job is at 3, you'd probably have to wake up at 2 or 2:30
laugh.gif

oO if you only have to wake up half an hour earlyer than your work starts you need to be extremely fast in the morning and have your company in front of your house ...

I am one of the lucky ppl who do not have a several hour ride to work ... all my collegues are 1-3 hours away from company.

when you start at 6 and have a ~2 hour ride + you need to wash in the morning ...
And i don't want to die with 50 because i made myself to much stress with beeing overly tired the whole day cuz i was to stupid to go to sleep early enough.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I had this sort of problem.
I was waiting in ALL day to accept my 3DS from TNT..and nothing..waiting up till 5:30pm (they deliver till 6pm) so I rang Tesco Entertainment and they got in contact with TNT..who dropped it off next door.

AND they didn't leave a note through my door or anything! PLUS...my neighbour's a complete fuckin bitch and practically threw it in my face and shut the door on me...she was in all day and she couldn't be bothered to drop it over. I have no idea why she's such a snotty, snobby cow, but I'm making sure to leave a note on online orders, to never drop it off at that house if I'm not in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs