OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my friend sent me a message the other day saying that gbatemp needs a funeral
unsure.gif

so i went straight on gbatemp and found that the download station was gone
wtf.gif

i was really, imean really annoted when i found out that there was no download station and that now i had to log in to this whole new website that is extremely difficult to use
hate2.gif

i cant even post things for some reason and when your posting things you have to go throw 4 whole pages of ridiculous stuff that doesnt even make any sense
hate2.gif

when downloading stuff you cant see what the file is or how big it is
mad.gif

and to sum it all up i agree with my friend
gbatemp needs a funeral
frown.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@lukecop80 can u spend say like a good 10 minutes trying to figure out the interface with a clear mind?? I mean you had already gone to the site with a prejudice(since your friend gave it bad reviews).. If you can actually spend a good 10 minutes i'll assure you that some of the things you are cribbing about (like file size and person who uploaded and shit) are actually there..

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
everything tht gbatemp does is appreciated by members bcz they do not owe us anything but we owe them... everything is free,ad-less, and we get things u would never be able to get anywhere as on gbatemp (community)
try to use the system more and u will enjoy it cuz i truly did
i hope no one minds but i actually felt annoyed about the download center cuz it wasnt grouped very well and things were harder to find but tht didnt stop ppl and after getting used to it, they had no problem with it (infact previously, all my downloads used to crash and stop)

lukecop80

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
@lukecop80 can u spend say like a good 10 minutes trying to figure out the interface with a clear mind?? I mean you had already gone to the site with a prejudice(since your friend gave it bad reviews).. If you can actually spend a good 10 minutes i'll assure you that some of the things you are cribbing about (like file size and person who uploaded and shit) are actually there..

i have spent hours on there

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lukecop80 said:
QUOTE said:

i have spent hours on there
then you have a weak brain,seriously,it's not that hard to use,dropdown menu,click,find your files,then the download button on the right.however i think they should fix the screenshot thing,it shows all screenshots in the category,it should be the file's screenshot only

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I HATE YOU GBATEMP

GOD WHY CAN'T YOU BE JUST LIKE I WANT YOU TO BE, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP CHANGING AND MESSING THINGS UP BETWEEN US

I JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
I HATE YOU GBATEMP

GOD WHY CAN'T YOU BE JUST LIKE I WANT YOU TO BE, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP CHANGING AND MESSING THINGS UP BETWEEN US

I JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND
Lol.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@lukecop80 seriously if u spent hours there then i see no reason how you managed to overlook the stuff you said were missing.. i personally spent approximately 10 minutes (that's why i mentioned 10 minutes specifically) and i had no issues and also saw the stuff you mentioned were missing...

EDIT: going kinda off topic but is user id number the member no??

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@ Raika Agrees lol.

I don't see how filetrip's interface is bad. It is way more friendly than the download center. The search engine imo is way better as well.

Off topic: lol I just noticed I'm member no. 200 on filetrip.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i don't like when people don't respect other people hardwork, anyway if you HATE filetrip DON'T USE it....and if you moaning to get the OLD one, don't post topic here why don't you just contact the admin via e-mail????????

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone bitching for the sake of bitching. I imagine that you're scouring the place just looking for bugs and errors after everything you said is unfounded just so you can bitch some more.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yeah.... if you don't like the FileTrip go to its OFFICIAL discussion thread... here
and..... complain in there, don't just make another thread....

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Well, I have no real counter argument to those who 'hate' filetrip. I for one, am one of the many people who think it is far better than the old system. I was getting tired of not being able to find a file that I new for a fact was in the system. With filetrip you can find the file you're looking for within seconds, everything is categorised and sorted in a very logical format. Hell, I even found some skins for Itouch!
tongue.gif

So anyone who currently 'hates' the new system, just give it a genuine shot, different does not always mean wrong, filetrip is one of those times where different = easier.

D

Deleted_171835

I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT! I LOATHE IT! I'LL POST MY THOUGHTS IN SITE SUGGESTIONS SO EVERYBODY CAN SEE WHAT I HATE...! I FREAKING HATE IT!

wink.gif

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
What GBATemp should do is when you click on downloads it can link you to Firetrap or the old system like if you clicked on it it could say. "Click here to go to FileTrap" and "Click here to use the old download manager." It's simple and could prove effective.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
gokujr1000 said:
What GBATemp should do is when you click on downloads it can link you to Firetrap or the old system like if you clicked on it it could say. "Click here to go to FileTrap" and "Click here to use the old download manager." It's simple and could prove effective.

Wait. It already does

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sure it'll seem a lot better once you get used to it, I didn't like GBATemp's download section much early on either.[ /quote]

maybe i'm the only one but i always thought that temp's old download section was much harder to use much more confusing and it really needed a nice cleanup. i personally like to keep the two separated and filetrip is really dummie-proof.

Posts merged

I'm sure it'll seem a lot better once you get used to it, I didn't like GBATemp's download section much early on either.[ /quote]

maybe i'm the only one but i always thought that temp's old download section was much harder to use much more confusing and it really needed a nice cleanup. i personally like to keep the two separated and filetrip is really dummie-proof.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu